Anyone got all the Halloween quests done?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Anyone got all the Halloween quests done?
4 years ago#21
What does the ray gun do?

Also, how much do the other Halloween items cost?
4 years ago#22
The ray gun gives bonus money/exp and has a shooting animation (for "boss fight" scene) and takes up half a square of land. You get 2 due to events but you only get 1 operational gun. I am still currently on the process of getting the rest of the quest list for devil ned but waiting to get more eggs (which I am not wasting my donuts on) to continue his quest line.
4 years ago#23
it just shoots down Kang and makes him a character that can do jobs for you unlocking more missions.

Also the heck house costs 50 treats. and teh building after that costs 150 treats. that is all I got so far
Pokemon trainer seems so much smaller on my DS lite. DSiXL has spoiled me........
4 years ago#24
I want the Bad Dream House, that's the deal that I'm trying to go for.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
4 years ago#25
i can't believe the ray gun costs donuts :( that means i can't get the kang character and possibly the other limited time items unless i pay :(
Genius has limitations, but stupidity is boundless.
Proud 20,000,000th Topic Creator
4 years ago#26
The bad dream house is the one that costs 150 treats and takes 24 hours to build
Pokemon trainer seems so much smaller on my DS lite. DSiXL has spoiled me........
4 years ago#27
Moogle_trainer posted...
The bad dream house is the one that costs 150 treats and takes 24 hours to build

As long as it cost treats and not doughnuts. I want it since it was in the very first Treehouse of Horror.

Also, hope that deal I read about the Halloween stuff dissapearing was not true. As I said I can understand it not being on sale in the store, not so much all the Halloween items just up and vanishing though.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
4 years ago#28
I've gotten Homer to do all 3 of the Mayan quest but no new quest for the Super Collider. Who initiates the Super Collider quest?

After Homer finished all of the Mayan quest, Lisa just went on a quest to babysit rod and Todd. No frink or cutscenes, nothing.
PSN: Airon23
4 years ago#29
xxlunasiccxx posted...
I've gotten Homer to do all 3 of the Mayan quest but no new quest for the Super Collider. Who initiates the Super Collider quest?

After Homer finished all of the Mayan quest, Lisa just went on a quest to babysit rod and Todd. No frink or cutscenes, nothing.

Yeah, you need Lisa I think.
4 years ago#30
I still need a lot more treats to be able to have enough for the next few buildings. Anyone wants to invite me so I can get more treats (Kalns). Not sure if you only get candy from cleanin friend's cemetery or all houses have a chance?
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Anyone got all the Halloween quests done?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived