Anyone got all the Halloween quests done?

#21G-ZissPosted 10/7/2012 3:55:27 PM
What does the ray gun do?

Also, how much do the other Halloween items cost?
#22KaldumPosted 10/7/2012 4:31:26 PM
The ray gun gives bonus money/exp and has a shooting animation (for "boss fight" scene) and takes up half a square of land. You get 2 due to events but you only get 1 operational gun. I am still currently on the process of getting the rest of the quest list for devil ned but waiting to get more eggs (which I am not wasting my donuts on) to continue his quest line.
#23Moogle_trainerPosted 10/7/2012 4:32:58 PM
it just shoots down Kang and makes him a character that can do jobs for you unlocking more missions.

Also the heck house costs 50 treats. and teh building after that costs 150 treats. that is all I got so far
---
Pokemon trainer seems so much smaller on my DS lite. DSiXL has spoiled me........
#24KHWyvernPosted 10/7/2012 6:42:11 PM
I want the Bad Dream House, that's the deal that I'm trying to go for.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#25agenttan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 9:45:29 PM(edited)
i can't believe the ray gun costs donuts :( that means i can't get the kang character and possibly the other limited time items unless i pay :(
---
Genius has limitations, but stupidity is boundless.
Proud 20,000,000th Topic Creator
#26Moogle_trainerPosted 10/7/2012 10:50:51 PM
The bad dream house is the one that costs 150 treats and takes 24 hours to build
---
Pokemon trainer seems so much smaller on my DS lite. DSiXL has spoiled me........
#27KHWyvernPosted 10/7/2012 11:03:15 PM(edited)
Moogle_trainer posted...
The bad dream house is the one that costs 150 treats and takes 24 hours to build

As long as it cost treats and not doughnuts. I want it since it was in the very first Treehouse of Horror.

Also, hope that deal I read about the Halloween stuff dissapearing was not true. As I said I can understand it not being on sale in the store, not so much all the Halloween items just up and vanishing though.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#28xxlunasiccxxPosted 10/8/2012 6:59:53 AM
I've gotten Homer to do all 3 of the Mayan quest but no new quest for the Super Collider. Who initiates the Super Collider quest?

After Homer finished all of the Mayan quest, Lisa just went on a quest to babysit rod and Todd. No frink or cutscenes, nothing.
---
PSN: Airon23
#29KHWyvernPosted 10/8/2012 8:22:52 AM
xxlunasiccxx posted...
I've gotten Homer to do all 3 of the Mayan quest but no new quest for the Super Collider. Who initiates the Super Collider quest?

After Homer finished all of the Mayan quest, Lisa just went on a quest to babysit rod and Todd. No frink or cutscenes, nothing.

Yeah, you need Lisa I think.
---
#30KaldumPosted 10/8/2012 9:54:10 AM
I still need a lot more treats to be able to have enough for the next few buildings. Anyone wants to invite me so I can get more treats (Kalns). Not sure if you only get candy from cleanin friend's cemetery or all houses have a chance?