Anyone got all the Halloween quests done?

#61theotherone666Posted 10/12/2012 7:45:53 PM
Kaldum posted...
Ok it is now impossible for me to finish marge's questline since she needs to grow silvertongue and I had planted corn a week prior which takes 3 months. I am trying to speed it up with marge but I haven't calculated if I can still make it in time; witch marge has a task that speeds up crops by 4 hours by helping for 4 hours. Unless someone knows something else I don't know on how to get it done I would apreciate it.

So I will just finish neds story and post a new topic for the complete guide.

If you are willing to give up on the corn, you can tuck the farm into the inventory(which will make Cletus disappear) and place it back to get the farm crop free( Cletus returns of course) and ready to plant.
---
PSN:godOFbiscuts, 360:sleepingryu
#62smooter2Posted 10/13/2012 8:47:52 AM
Is there a Witch Marge as well? How do we get to that questline? I'm currently as far as building the bad dream house (1 hour left!). Is it after that? I did not do the ray gun to get Kang, a few donuts shy that I hope to get before time runs out...
#63G-ZissPosted 10/13/2012 8:54:44 AM
smooter2 posted...
Is there a Witch Marge as well? How do we get to that questline? I'm currently as far as building the bad dream house (1 hour left!). Is it after that? I did not do the ray gun to get Kang, a few donuts shy that I hope to get before time runs out...

You have to buy the cauldron with donuts.
---
Somebody's gotta be the cool mom, so I may as well be the Wizard 101 cool mom.
#64KaldumPosted 10/13/2012 1:19:09 PM
Marge witch:
Sell soul (marge) 12 hours
-Marge bart and lisa trick or treat (16 hours each)
-Plant silvertongue and speed up (you don't have to harvest, just plant) 4 hours
-Stir pot (12 hours)
-12 hour victory lap

I find her ability to speed up crops amazing. Pretty much cuts the time in half.
---
/\---/\ ??
#65GothannPosted 10/13/2012 1:21:03 PM
What was the Bad Dream House questline?

I currently have:

Get 150 candy
Build
Get Willie
Make Willie sleep in house
Make Comic Book Guy sleep in house

Is there any more?
---
Fair does not exist. Fair is a word from a world of happy fantasies.
#66beam1249Posted 10/13/2012 2:39:56 PM
Yeah, after CBG sleeps in the house you have to make the Lisa, Bart, and Homer all sleep in the house for one quest. I'm still in the middle of this one, so I'm not sure if there is more after this. I also have another quest to make Marge sleep in the house too, but I'm not sure if that was a Halloween quest or one of the random side quests.
#67KaldumPosted 10/13/2012 4:43:03 PM
Yeah its all the same with marge.

Ned:
-Egg 10 houses, toilet paper 10 houses
-Get 100 treats.
-Build house of evil. (100 treats)
-Make Homer shop at house. (Homer)
-Run from evil krusty doll. (Homer, 24 hours)
-Build Bad Dream House. (150 treats)
-Build willies shack
Make willie sleep in house
-Make comic book guy sleep in house
-make lisa, bart, homer, and marge sleep in bad dream house.
-Make ned read satanic bible

That is all I got from that house. I am halfway from getting the heck house so I don't know if that has a story.
---
/\---/\ ??
#68scrubboPosted 10/15/2012 4:29:26 PM
Man, it's bad to have just gotten the game. I don't have marge or CBG or any of the others I will need to finish the halloween storylines. I'm still trying to get that Milhouse kid to move in. No Marge at all! And she looks like she's 5 levels away before I can even unlock her...

Enjoy your fun storylines. I'll just be over here squishin' zombies and crying in my lack of beer. :D
#69TilmitPosted 10/15/2012 7:17:39 PM
Kaldum posted...
That is all I got from that house. I am halfway from getting the heck house so I don't know if that has a story.

I've had the Heck House for about two days now and I haven't noticed any quests. I just finished the Bad Dream House line (5 parts).
#70CountPopeulaPosted 10/15/2012 10:46:48 PM(edited)
scrubbo posted...
Man, it's bad to have just gotten the game. I don't have marge or CBG or any of the others I will need to finish the halloween storylines. I'm still trying to get that Milhouse kid to move in. No Marge at all! And she looks like she's 5 levels away before I can even unlock her...

Enjoy your fun storylines. I'll just be over here squishin' zombies and crying in my lack of beer. :D

I'm pretty sure you can still get all the Halloween items, which is all anyone will have when the event is over anyway.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire