android's dungeon

#1zootexPosted 10/14/2012 8:04:35 AM
how do i get it its yellow but its locked hellp
---
NAME ZOOT CITY LEERDAM
FC 4683-2175-0520
#2michaelknightsPosted 10/14/2012 9:19:33 AM
yeah same here.
iv got a quest to buy it, but its locked.
says i need level 13 and completed dungeon keeper pt 2.
im level 13, im not sure if iv completed "dungeon keeper". its not on my mission book. so i dont really know what to do now
#3Sephiroth311Posted 10/14/2012 9:37:16 AM
You need to get Bart, millhouse and Martin to do a bunch of tasks and eventually you get a quest for Martin and Bart to study. When they are done you can buy the comic book shop.
---
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
#4CountPopeulaPosted 10/16/2012 1:26:05 AM
Sephiroth311 posted...
You need to get Bart, millhouse and Martin to do a bunch of tasks and eventually you get a quest for Martin and Bart to study. When they are done you can buy the comic book shop.

Unless they changed something, this isn't the same questline. I got the Android's Dungeon long before Martin was introduced in the game.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
#5beam1249Posted 10/16/2012 8:22:10 AM
CountPopeula posted...
Sephiroth311 posted...

Unless they changed something, this isn't the same questline. I got the Android's Dungeon long before Martin was introduced in the game.

That's because Martin was introduced through an update, so you probably had the Android's Dungeon built before the update came out. If you aren't through the level 12 quests yet, then the way Sephiroth described it is the correct order of the quests.
#6CountPopeulaPosted 10/16/2012 8:27:46 AM
beam1249 posted...
CountPopeula posted...
Sephiroth311 posted...

That's because Martin was introduced through an update, so you probably had the Android's Dungeon built before the update came out. If you aren't through the level 12 quests yet, then the way Sephiroth described it is the correct order of the quests.

That's weird, I did get that questline, but I got it at level 22. I suppose that means Mrtin was placed right before the Android's Dungeon, and that's the questline you get after you get Martin.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire