Kearny, Bumblebee Man, or Moleman

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Kearny, Bumblebee Man, or Moleman
4 years ago#1
Which should I get? - Results (68 votes)
Kearny
17.65% (12 votes)
Moleman
41.18% (28 votes)
Bumblebee Man
41.18% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just got to 60 donuts thanks to Santa coin buy back.
kangolcone is the online essence of confrontation and conflict. He's basically the Greek God Ares, but online. - Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#2
Bumblebee Man cracks me up every single time. He's worth it just for the hilarity.
4 years ago#3
But Bumble Bee Man can't dance a jig...
XBL: Zombie Heazie <()-------()> Pokemon White Friend Code: 4856 5776 2374
http://www.youtube.com/user/Heazie
4 years ago#4
Bumblebee man needs the library for his 4 hour task, city hall for 12, channel six news for his eight (and I think his 24 also). When I bought him I could either do 30 minute or 1 hour tasks.

Kearney and Moleman are not so building dependent. Moleman is a more involved simpsons side character in my opinion so I would go with him.

Also, Kearney's "huh" everytime I click on him annoys me. Where-as I enjoy Moleman's "ooh".
4 years ago#5
Bumblebee Man is the funniest for sure, you'll get the other buildings eventually so he just won't make as much money initially.

Moleman has a 24-hour task "Make a short film" where he walks around with a camera getting hit in the nuts with a football, one of my favorite tasks, classic Simpsons.

Don't have Kearney, from what I've heard he doesn't do anything special worth spending the donuts so choose between the other 2
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Kearny, Bumblebee Man, or Moleman

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived