Donuts from Cletus

#1ClergybonesPosted 2/3/2013 9:37:57 AM
I read the FAQ here and they show a trick to get unlimited donuts. The trick is to build the actual corn from the field and when it reached 90 days, put it away. Then you click on Cletus 10 times to get 100 donuts. You can repeat the step. Does this trick still work? Can anyone confirm?
#2G-ZissPosted 2/3/2013 9:39:13 AM
This is the first I've heard of it. I can't confirm whether or not it's true, but if it was true, I think I would have read about it by now.
#3Moogle_trainerPosted 2/3/2013 11:23:17 AM
Yeah I'm sure it's just a trick to get you to waste 90 days on corn
#4rico2004Posted 2/3/2013 12:50:50 PM
I had a friend that tried that trick (I would of tried but he started Tapped Out before me), and let me advice you, it DOES NOT work. I saw him try it out as he waited for 3 months to do it, so it was a big thing, and all that happen it that you lost all 3 months of growing Corns, lost the money, the it cost and the money that you would of got.

Advice: DO NOT DO IT, learn from someone else mistake, who ever posted the cheap just wanted people to lose their time and money.
#5Clergybones(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:26:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Clergybones(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:28:31 PM
rico2004 posted...
I had a friend that tried that trick (I would of tried but he started Tapped Out before me), and let me advice you, it DOES NOT work. I saw him try it out as he waited for 3 months to do it, so it was a big thing, and all that happen it that you lost all 3 months of growing Corns, lost the money, the it cost and the money that you would of got.

Advice: DO NOT DO IT, learn from someone else mistake, who ever posted the cheap just wanted people to lose their time and money.

Thanks for the advice rico. I think you're on my friends list in the game lol. Anyway, I already started the grow for the 3 months of corn. I'll just take the money at the end of the 90 days instead of putting it away. That way I'll get my 45k and won't go empty handed. Thanks again for the advice.
#7CalatiaPosted 2/3/2013 7:55:56 PM
The only way I would even try it in the first place if I got 100 donuts after growing the corn and tapping on Cletus ten times. There's no need to put the building in storage if it doesn't work that first initial time.