Squidport: And the grand total is...

#21Ultimate3DSFanPosted 5/30/2013 3:39:32 PM
A baby goat is called a kid. But it's not a human. Your mind just exploded.
---
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
GameFAQs' #1 Impractical Jokers Fan! LARRY!
#22LakeView9480(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2013 4:00:04 PM
Game over, guys. Game over.
http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Pointless/AnimalGroups.html
---
GC ID: Triptheorist
#23Ultimate3DSFanPosted 5/30/2013 4:02:40 PM
Better call the janitor to clean up the mess my mind's explosion made. P.S. Did you know a female janitor is called a janitress? I'll call them all for you.
---
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
GameFAQs' #1 Impractical Jokers Fan! LARRY!
#24thekozmicpigPosted 5/31/2013 1:15:55 PM
DeathX2270 posted...
thekozmicpig posted...
RealCheato posted...
gambit444 posted...
igottayellowbug posted...
Am I right in assuming that the land expansion for Squidport will fill the bottom gap between the current land and the water.

I believe it fills the left gap between the land & water.

You're both wrong. It will clearly fill the bottom left gap between the land and the water. Unless you hold your phone upside down, with auto-rotation off, in which case it will be the upper right gap between the land and the water. If you spin the middle side of your phone topwise, and make a sound like a lady goat, you will be able to fill the gap on the northern part of your town, north being defined as the direction I am currently facing.

There are no lady goats. A lady goat is a sheep.

Lady goats are called does or nannies. A male sheep is a ram

*waves hand over head*

WHOOSH!
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#25oscarjkPosted 5/31/2013 11:04:28 PM
igottayellowbug posted...
Am I right in assuming that the land expansion for Squidport will fill the bottom gap between the current land and the water.

You would more than likely be correct. You may have noticed with this update the amount of water that you can view shrank considerably. I am guessing it has to do with the expansion.