Gamezino, is this website legit?

#1DanonosukePosted 8/6/2013 4:10:55 PM
Just found this site, it seems to offer some pretty good deals, has anyone used it in the past?

http://www.gamezino.com

Thanks in advance.
---
---
#2DeathX2270Posted 8/6/2013 4:15:52 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/662347-the-simpsons-tapped-out/66917040

apparently they hacked another site to advertise themselves. I wouldnt trust that to begin with.
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#3CalatiaPosted 8/6/2013 4:17:17 PM
You may get what you pay for, but it is not in anyway legit.
#4Danonosuke(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 4:18:35 PM
Ah right, had a feeling something wasn't quite right, I think i'll be leaving that site well alone then, thanks for the quick reply.
---
---
#5CalatiaPosted 8/6/2013 4:24:58 PM
No problem. What they are basically doing is hacking the game, pretending they aren't, and charging people for the service.
#6shortsxitPosted 8/6/2013 7:58:10 PM
Calatia posted...
No problem. What they are basically doing is hacking the game, pretending they aren't, and charging people for the service.

Exactly what they're doing.

If you read the explanation from TSTO Tips account (which I still do believe to be hacked), it obviously makes no sense. Claiming that the website somehow gets iTunes cards for 75% off should already a red flag to anybody with common sense.

The claim that Android users like the site owner can do this (buying with iTunes cards) makes even less sense.

The fact that Gamezino claims he can *legitimately* get items that are no longer available is laughable. So is the fact that the exact number of donuts he offers is the same amount of donuts that one can farm at one time. Finally, the claim that the guy needs access to your game so he can login makes it 100 percent certain. Yes, everything the website claims can be done can definitely be done, but it's done through the hacked game files. It isn't a coincidence.

Like I said before; it's just some guy that has the same *free* hacked game files that so many others do, but charging unsuspecting people for it. Using TSTOTips.com was a smart move since they have so much web traffic.

Again, please, anybody that has paid this guy for items, DISPUTE YOUR TRANSACTIONS! Even if you're a person that doesn't care that he's stealing from EA, these are the same items that you can find elsewhere for free. Don't let this clown profit off everybody else's work.
#7stapey2351Posted 8/6/2013 8:09:58 PM
shortsxit posted...
Calatia posted...

If you read the explanation from TSTO Tips account (which I still do believe to be hacked), it obviously makes no sense. Claiming that the website somehow gets iTunes cards for 75% off should already a red flag to anybody with common sense.

The claim that Android users like the site owner can do this (buying with iTunes cards) makes even less sense.

The fact that Gamezino claims he can *legitimately* get items that are no longer available is laughable. So is the fact that the exact number of donuts he offers is the same amount of donuts that one can farm at one time. Finally, the claim that the guy needs access to your game so he can login makes it 100 percent certain. Yes, everything the website claims can be done can definitely be done, but it's done through the hacked game files. It isn't a coincidence.

Like I said before; it's just some guy that has the same *free* hacked game files that so many others do, but charging unsuspecting people for it. Using TSTOTips.com was a smart move since they have so much web traffic.

Again, please, anybody that has paid this guy for items, DISPUTE YOUR TRANSACTIONS! Even if you're a person that doesn't care that he's stealing from EA, these are the same items that you can find elsewhere for free. Don't let this clown profit off everybody else's work.

Yeah sis! Now thIs gal knows what she's talking about. And I agree 100%. No one should be paying this Dbag for doughnuts. Go get "the same *free* hacked game files that so many others do".

Thanks for the advice shortsxit!
---
staple ; *BLOODWYND*
WWW.BUSHLEAGUEGAMING.COM
#8shortsxitPosted 8/6/2013 8:52:40 PM
stapey2351 posted...
shortsxit posted...
Calatia posted...

Yeah sis! Now thIs gal knows what she's talking about. And I agree 100%. No one should be paying this Dbag for doughnuts. Go get "the same *free* hacked game files that so many others do".

I see you're still upset that there are posters making fun of the ridiculousness in your logic.
#9stapey2351Posted 8/6/2013 9:07:51 PM
shortsxit posted...
stapey2351 posted...
shortsxit posted...
Calatia posted...

I see you're still upset that there are posters making fun of the ridiculousness in your logic.

Agreeing with you =/= upset, sis.

Now your just trolling. You do realize that trolling is against the ToS here, right? Well, this is your only warning. Lets keep it on-topic and cease with your failed attempts at trolling and we upstanding board members won't have to mark your posts for moderation, sis. Good day.
---
staple ; *BLOODWYND*
WWW.BUSHLEAGUEGAMING.COM
#10shortsxitPosted 8/6/2013 10:13:02 PM
stapey2351 posted...
shortsxit posted...
stapey2351 posted...
shortsxit posted...
Calatia posted...

Agreeing with you =/= upset, sis.

Now your just trolling. You do realize that trolling is against the ToS here, right? Well, this is your only warning. Lets keep it on-topic and cease with your failed attempts at trolling and we upstanding board members won't have to mark your posts for moderation, sis. Good day.

LOL, I'm pretty sure repeatedly referring to everybody that disagrees with you as "sis" in every single reply doesn't qualify as anybody trolling other than you.

I'll also go ahead and venture a guess that your claim that "It's EA's fault that TSTOTips was hacked" isn't the general consensus, especially among their fans. Neither is your claim that "people that don't feel like paying for something should just steal it."

Yep, you're an upstanding board member! Good day!