Family Guy Tapped Out

#1ClubKidPosted 8/31/2013 7:47:19 AM
Is it just me or would family guy make a perfect Tapped Out game as well. Simpsons tapped out has been the most addicting game ever for me. I would seriously play it all the time if they made one for family guy
---
"Best to be single and live all alone
Than to be married, and nagged by a crone"
#2YoloshmoPosted 8/31/2013 2:48:04 PM
ClubKid posted...
Is it just me or would family guy make a perfect Tapped Out game as well. Simpsons tapped out has been the most addicting game ever for me. I would seriously play it all the time if they made one for family guy

I said that a long time ago and we haveall been talkin about that for some time, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
#3DeathX2270Posted 8/31/2013 3:03:56 PM
Wouldn't be as good most tasks would be random cutaway gag
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#4R1KM4NPosted 9/1/2013 6:32:18 AM
I'd like it but the major difference is that Simpsons has a lot more characters it can add due to the length it has been running.
---
Gamertag - R1KM4N
I lol'd
#5LakeView9480Posted 9/1/2013 9:35:22 AM
The topic of Futurama and Family Guy Tapped Out seem to pop up a lot. I'm all for it.
---
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then always be Batman.
#6Spandau BalletPosted 9/1/2013 10:15:45 AM
South Park would be awesome as well.
---
Hello, I'm a British person.
"Would you like to hear my theory Fred? It's about how stupid you are." - Wesley Wyndam Pryce
#7jude1974Posted 9/1/2013 11:56:08 AM
Futurama, hell yes.......Family Guy, Hell no.

Stupid cutaway gag followed by gay joke followed by fart joke followed by Seth Mcfarlane singing showtunes followed by shutup Meg.
#8LakeView9480Posted 9/2/2013 3:40:00 AM
Spandau Ballet posted...
South Park would be awesome as well.

Believe it or not, South Park Tapped Out has never crossed my mind. But now that it has, I won't forget it. They definitely have the volume of characters to pull off this kind of a game.
---
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then always be Batman.
#9lightsout1Posted 9/2/2013 6:26:28 AM
To me, the idea of a Futurama game intrigues me more. A Family Guy game would be very similar to the Simpsons, but in a Futarama game, you would just be building one big futuristic metropolis.
---
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan
#10Lazy JonesPosted 9/3/2013 10:36:38 AM
I'm in for all of them!
---
>: |