Ask Questions, I Will Try To Answer

#1VideoGamerRobPosted 4/30/2012 1:12:18 AM
As with Bloodforge, I have played through Fable Heroes multiple times, unlocked all characters, etc. -- and I can discuss it once the embargo lifts about eight hours from now. So if you have questions let me know and I'll check in periodically to answer what I can.
---
Follow me on Twitter @VideoGamerRob for FREE weekly giveaways!
Also check out our reviews and more -- www.rotorob.com/category/video-game-reviews/
#2eriko32Posted 4/30/2012 1:54:10 AM
Is there a final boss?
---
http://banjo-kazooie.com/uploadedImages/Media/bottles.gif
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt74/ketski2/For%20CE/IMG_0631.jpg
#3ReezyKunPosted 4/30/2012 6:37:42 AM
Do you level up your characters? Kind of like you do in Castle Crashers?
How many levels is there?
---
GT- Nerdy Ryuu /PSN - ryuuuu91
Twitter@Sirryuu
#4meralonnePosted 4/30/2012 8:01:03 AM
Which announced characters are unlocked via playing Fable: The Journey besides Theresa?
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#5Toon_LinkPosted 4/30/2012 8:09:13 AM
I read that you also unlock gabriel by playing fable: the journey. Those are the only two. This was in a dev interview I read
---
GT - Dany34
Psn - el_supraman
#6VideoGamerRob(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 10:08:37 AM
Is there a final boss?

Yes. At the end of Dark Albion there is. He's also the final character you unlock.
---
Also check out our reviews and more -- www.rotorob.com/category/video-game-reviews/
#7VideoGamerRob(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 10:11:56 AM
Do you level up your characters? Kind of like you do in Castle Crashers?
How many levels is there?

Yes, but not like Castle Crashers. After every level you go to an Abilities Board. There you roll dice, which you earn based on how much gold you collect, and move around the board. You can buy upgrades if you land on the square. So you do "level up" but you're at the mercy of the dice as to what you can buy when.

There are 14 playable levels right now. There's also a community unlock once a certain amount of gold has been earned called "The Cloud" so eventually there will be 16.

There is also something to do with Fable: The Journey on the overworld map, but it's impossible to tell what it is so maybe there could be a 17th.
---
#8VideoGamerRob(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 10:15:31 AM
Which announced characters are unlocked via playing Fable: The Journey besides Theresa?

I read that you also unlock gabriel by playing fable: the journey. Those are the only two. This was in a dev interview I read

Yep, there are two Fable: The Journey unlockable characters. As far as I know they are Theresa and Gabriel. So you've got 10 to choose from now (four right away, six to unlock) and then those two whenever The Journey comes out.
---
#9meralonnePosted 4/30/2012 10:51:40 AM
A pity, really. Perhaps they'll release more characters for DL in the future. My fave Fable game is F2, and it's well-represented in Heroes. But there were a wealth of Heroes from Fable TLC that I'm sure people would've loved to play: Thunder, Briar Rose, Whisper, Guildmaster... I would've enjoyed Nostro, myself.

Still, you can only expect so much from a $10 Arcade game, right? lol
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#10tonytonitonPosted 4/30/2012 1:11:57 PM
If I enjoyed castle crashers, will I enjoy this?