Import Your Garage From Forza 4!

#1DragonQuestFanPosted 6/5/2012 4:12:33 PM
I think this would be about the coolest feature ever - the entire Forza 4 car list, importable into a different arena for a different racing experience.

You know this game will get the short stick when it comes to the car list - I hope they cover the right bases...
---
NO FANBOY ZONE
Most Wanted: Bioshock Infinite-Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm-Fall of Cybertron-Last Story-Growlanser IV PSP-Agarest 2-Gungnir
#2takidigits2005Posted 6/5/2012 4:26:34 PM(edited)
I'm hoping this will happen too.

However, the developer seemed to indicate that there won't be any lower rated cars (everyday cars) or higher-end formula cars (R1, R2, R3) in the game, so I'm guessing that only some of your cars in your garage will transfer into this game. Here's a link, and the comment about cars in the game is about halfway down the page:

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6380081/forza-horizon-forza-goes-open-world

Fingers crossed that this will include most of your cars in your garage.
: )
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#3DragonQuestFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 4:24:13 PM
Well they wouldn't lack in variety if they did this - I mean, with the Porsche pack just released, F4 is well on it's way to catching and surpassing F3 as the greatest collection of cars ever assembled in a game.

Starting over from scratch for a new spinoff game sounds like a recipe for severe shortcomings in the car list department, so I'm hoping the import feature will happen... although I suspect cars are licensed by the game, not by the developer, so they'd have to pay a small fortune all over again.

That just ain't happenin' in a spinoff game, so keeping fingers crossed for import!!
---
NO FANBOY ZONE
Most Wanted: Bioshock Infinite-Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm-Fall of Cybertron-Last Story-Growlanser IV PSP-Agarest 2-Gungnir
#4takidigits2005Posted 6/5/2012 4:27:43 PM
TC, I put the link up in my first post for you. C ya.
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#5Timmy_ChangPosted 6/5/2012 9:57:06 PM
No. I dont want to import my fully upgraded cars. I like what they did with Forza 4. Import certain cars based on did you own them and your driver level.
#6LandfillAOPosted 6/5/2012 11:21:05 PM
Yeah, no offense but I never understood why people would want to start off with everything the game has to offer. To me buying a new car in a Forza game is an experience all it's own. Saving my vash or even winning one.

Also, I'm not expecting anywhere near Forza 4's carlist. I'm guessing 100-150 cars.
#7DragonQuestFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 11:10:52 AM
It's not so much that I want to START with them as have them actually in the game.

I just don't want to see Forza Horizon end up with like 100 cars when Forza 4 has like 600+.
---
NO FANBOY ZONE
#8Carribean_CoolPosted 6/21/2012 10:54:27 AM
Well, I don't want to redesign the car's paint all over again...
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#9Samp98518Posted 6/21/2012 11:31:54 AM
It was already confirmed in a topic here that this game will have 200 cars...
---
I'm a Frost Piranha Plant, an elite wizzerd, a dinosaur that can drive a car, a robot, a skeleton, a scientist, and Batman.
I'm also still in school.
#10dthfromabove79Posted 6/24/2012 4:46:19 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Well, I don't want to redesign the car's paint all over again...

I think importing of liveries was confirmed, i forgot which interview though. Its also been confirmed that you will get only a few cars pre determined by the developers, if you have an FM4 save file.