Import Your Garage From Forza 4!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Horizon
  3. Import Your Garage From Forza 4!
3 years ago#1
I think this would be about the coolest feature ever - the entire Forza 4 car list, importable into a different arena for a different racing experience.

You know this game will get the short stick when it comes to the car list - I hope they cover the right bases...
---
NO FANBOY ZONE
Most Wanted: Bioshock Infinite-Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm-Fall of Cybertron-Last Story-Growlanser IV PSP-Agarest 2-Gungnir
3 years ago#2
I'm hoping this will happen too.

However, the developer seemed to indicate that there won't be any lower rated cars (everyday cars) or higher-end formula cars (R1, R2, R3) in the game, so I'm guessing that only some of your cars in your garage will transfer into this game. Here's a link, and the comment about cars in the game is about halfway down the page:

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6380081/forza-horizon-forza-goes-open-world

Fingers crossed that this will include most of your cars in your garage.
: )
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
3 years ago#3
Well they wouldn't lack in variety if they did this - I mean, with the Porsche pack just released, F4 is well on it's way to catching and surpassing F3 as the greatest collection of cars ever assembled in a game.

Starting over from scratch for a new spinoff game sounds like a recipe for severe shortcomings in the car list department, so I'm hoping the import feature will happen... although I suspect cars are licensed by the game, not by the developer, so they'd have to pay a small fortune all over again.

That just ain't happenin' in a spinoff game, so keeping fingers crossed for import!!
---
NO FANBOY ZONE
Most Wanted: Bioshock Infinite-Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm-Fall of Cybertron-Last Story-Growlanser IV PSP-Agarest 2-Gungnir
3 years ago#4
TC, I put the link up in my first post for you. C ya.
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
3 years ago#5
No. I dont want to import my fully upgraded cars. I like what they did with Forza 4. Import certain cars based on did you own them and your driver level.
3 years ago#6
Yeah, no offense but I never understood why people would want to start off with everything the game has to offer. To me buying a new car in a Forza game is an experience all it's own. Saving my vash or even winning one.

Also, I'm not expecting anywhere near Forza 4's carlist. I'm guessing 100-150 cars.
3 years ago#7
It's not so much that I want to START with them as have them actually in the game.

I just don't want to see Forza Horizon end up with like 100 cars when Forza 4 has like 600+.
---
NO FANBOY ZONE
3 years ago#8
Well, I don't want to redesign the car's paint all over again...
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
3 years ago#9
It was already confirmed in a topic here that this game will have 200 cars...
---
I'm a Frost Piranha Plant, an elite wizzerd, a dinosaur that can drive a car, a robot, a skeleton, a scientist, and Batman.
I'm also still in school.
3 years ago#10
Carribean_Cool posted...
Well, I don't want to redesign the car's paint all over again...

I think importing of liveries was confirmed, i forgot which interview though. Its also been confirmed that you will get only a few cars pre determined by the developers, if you have an FM4 save file.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Horizon
  3. Import Your Garage From Forza 4!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived