Which version should I get?

#1IcarusaelPosted 4/7/2012 3:51:30 PM
I got a Xbox 360 and I've been playing all the Assassin's Creed on that console, but I also have a Wii, and I was planning on getting a Wii U... The graphic? Will they be good on Wii U? as much as on Xbox 360? or they are still lower then Xbox 360 and PS3? And I enjoyed doing 100% of all achievement on Xbox 360, will there be some sort of achievement on Wii U? Will we be able to connect to an account that will record all our progress? (like Xbox Live account?) or...?

And I saw a special collector edition for this game, but I already pre-ordered the game on gamestop.ca and they already sent me a steelbook cover case... so I'm screwed? lol I won't be able to cancel my order and order the Collector edition? :(
#2kinglink13Posted 4/9/2012 8:28:59 PM
Since the Wii U is more powerful then 360/PS3 then yes the graphics will be better, but for AC3 Wii U version graphics being better or just on par with the 360/PS3 it depends on Ubisoft being lazy or not.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#3Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 9:53:53 AM
I feel like it is an error, I remember at E3 they said the Wii U would get an exclusive Assassin's Creed, so I don't think it will be Assassin's Creed III
#4conantheimpPosted 4/11/2012 2:09:36 PM
The graphics should be better on the Wii U. For sure it is the more powerful system, anyway. If Ubisoft decides to make them the same, though, that is their decision.
---
CSplitter~I shall make a sculpture depicting you. From gold. Covered in ice-cream.
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960633-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/57823775
#5BlballerboyPosted 4/13/2012 12:39:40 PM

conantheimp posted...
The graphics should be better on the Wii U. For sure it is the more powerful system, anyway. If Ubisoft decides to make them the same, though, that is their decision.
---
CSplitter~I shall make a sculpture depicting you. From gold. Covered in ice-cream.
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960633-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/57823775

Are you guys slow? We all know when games our multiplat, 360 is usually the best besides the PC versions, just because the Wii U has better visuals doesnt mean the games will look much better, think PS3 has has better visuals then 360 but their games dont looks better.

#6Shinobi120Posted 4/19/2012 6:52:16 PM

Are you guys slow? We all know when games our multiplat, 360 is usually the best besides the PC versions, just because the Wii U has better visuals doesnt mean the games will look much better, think PS3 has has better visuals then 360 but their games dont looks better.

LOL. You must be joking if you think that the 360 version is going to be more superior than the Wii U version, being it on a next gen console (unless Ubisoft purposely downgrades it).
#7Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 4:05:12 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
LOL. You must be joking if you think that the 360 version is going to be more superior than the Wii U version, being it on a next gen console (unless Ubisoft purposely downgrades it).

I'm a little bit lost lol, I thought Wii U was just an add-on to the original Wii? as Kinect was for the Xbox 360? lol... From what I saw on Wii U, the graphic didn't look better, + they will release Zelda Skywards Sword on Wii U, the same way they did with Twilight Princess (gamecube - wii) and the graphic were damn similar.
#8Shinobi120Posted 4/20/2012 4:28:53 PM(edited)

I'm a little bit lost lol, I thought Wii U was just an add-on to the original Wii? as Kinect was for the Xbox 360? lol... From what I saw on Wii U, the graphic didn't look better, + they will release Zelda Skywards Sword on Wii U, the same way they did with Twilight Princess (gamecube - wii) and the graphic were damn similar.

They didn't exactly show off the true power of the system back at their last E3 conference.
#94RK_4NG3LPosted 4/24/2012 5:41:37 PM(edited)
Shinobi120 posted...

That doesn't mean anything. They make the game on the xbox (because it's the easiest and most developer-friendly) so naturally it will perform the best on that console. They just port the game to the other consoles from there. It happens with all multiplatform games.
---
People on the Xbox forums obsess about fps. People on the Ps3 forums obsess about exclusives. People on the PC forums obsess about graphics. They all suck.
#1003153Posted 4/27/2012 4:31:36 AM
Guys, guys, guys, the Wii U version will have some rubbish extra content to draw people to buying it but will be the same technically as the 360/PS3 versions because, get this, the Wii U ISN'T a 'next-gen' console, it's got the same graphical output as the two other consoles at best, Nintendo have been trying to make it as cheaply as possible as well, which means some developers are struggling to even get it on par with those consoles.

On the note of which console to get it on, it depends, would you like some extra games for the new console you plan on buying anyway? If so it'd make the most sense to get it from there, if you want to be able to play the game without a massive tablet then get on 360, easy!
---
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5311/punchue6.gif- arsemonkey
Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era.- The_Stig