How intact will social stealth be?

#1LakanLodePosted 4/26/2012 2:37:05 PM
I loved the idea of social stealth in the other AC games.

I especially love how the brotherhood and revelations multiplayer determined victory by social stealth more so than straight-out killing. At the same time, it was still possible to win by straight out killing, it's just that it wasn't the fastest way of getting points.

Are there confirmations on the same implementations of social stealth. Even if they add new multiplayer modes, I'd like to see the old ones still accessible.
#2homsarrunner3Posted 5/3/2012 3:32:50 PM
Well, I see no reason that social stealth will not be in this game, at least in the city portions. After all, it's one of the main draws of the AC series, and it would be disappointing to see an Assassin game with no social stealth portions.

What will be more interesting is how Connor will blend in to his surroundings in the frontier. (That's the official name for the forests and other places outside the cities.) Perhaps some sort of woodland camouflage? I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

And multiplayer...hmm... I wonder what other types of assassins/templars/whatever we will be playing as this time around?
---
"I played Skyrim for 13 hours before I realized there was a sprint button, lol."
This is why I read instruction manuals.
#3Gmoney-Posted 5/4/2012 5:42:41 PM
Natives are the kings of social stealth..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NQdpNBZA0k
---
The Plague from Hobo with a shotgun. Who has more teamwork?
PSN/XBL/MGO: RzaRecta357