So whats the verdict guys, does this look and/or preform better than the ps360s?

#1HappyBullPosted 11/18/2012 2:20:29 PM
Well?
#2Oda-samaPosted 11/18/2012 5:02:50 PM
yes definitely looks better and framerate is more consistent. also love playing just on pad and chilling on my bed or on the toilet lol btw doing this on wii u pad while playing ACIII!
---
=('C')= =('C')= =('C')= =('C')= =('C')= =('C')= =('C')= =('C')=
ZOOM ZOOM!! SSBB code: 5155-2205-9386
#3MetalGusREbirthPosted 11/18/2012 5:11:18 PM
Nice to here. Is the video quality pretty good on the gamepad?

I played some Mario challenges, and I noticed the game doesn't look so hot on the gamepad only. I was thinking of getting ACIII to play it mostly on the gamepad and I'd like to know how it looks when played that way.
#4Ronny_19881Posted 11/18/2012 5:18:30 PM
Dude, most games look better on the Gamepad screen than the TV screen.
---
TO THE SCIENCE MOBILE!
#5Crazyguy4005Posted 11/18/2012 5:25:50 PM
has anyone run into a lot of freezing issues? i checked on miiverse and most of the posts were about the game freezing on them alot
---
3DS FC: 1418 - 6712 - 5855 : Crazy0taku
PSN: gistarune
#6zaakroPosted 11/19/2012 12:15:58 AM
Crazyguy4005 posted...
has anyone run into a lot of freezing issues? i checked on miiverse and most of the posts were about the game freezing on them alot

I'm a couple hours in and it hasn't froze on me yet
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#7kinglegPosted 11/19/2012 12:51:26 AM
In short, no, this in no way functions better. I wrote a mini review, as after finding zero articles or comparisons, I actually bought the wii u version and compared it side by side with the 360 one. I wrote a mini review, but essentially, 360 version installed to hd runs the best, and wii u version is only the one to get if you plan on playing primarily off of the gamepad only.
#8Illicit56Posted 11/19/2012 4:29:27 AM
I have both the ps3 and wii u versions and I personally think the wii u version looks,(outside of 3d mode)feels, and plays slightly more fluid. What I did notice however is the game will stutter and freeze from time to time but usually goes away shortly after. Also while in 3d mode a few cutscenes have switched back to normal view while the tv is still in 3d. That is until the scene is over which is more of an annoyance than any other glitch I've experienced so far
#9Jammy_BleachedPosted 11/19/2012 9:23:06 AM(edited)
Hmm, i highly disagree with it looking better;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VOaoBcY4HUk

The 360 version clearly shows better lighting, smoother models and better ambience. The Wii U version seems to have some sort of 'haze' over the image with no effects going on like blooming and shine.

Don't get me wrong, the game looks great but it's missing the finer details the 360 has atleast.

EDIT;
Scratch that about the haze effect. I just read a review that Nintendo (bizarrely enough) have decided that their HDMI output is locked to limited RGB. Capturing software and PC monitors cannot display this kind of output which results in a grey washed out colour palette. TV's aswell that don't display limited RGB will get a washed out image too.
So with that in mind, this might be what results in that haze effect in the video link..
Or not. [shrugs]
#10zeloswilder_fanPosted 11/19/2012 10:04:45 AM
Crazyguy4005 posted...

If this helps, I have the 360 version and I've had it freeze once. Might be a cross-platform issue.
---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."