Is the Wii U getting the Hidden Secrets pack coming out next week?

#1PsienceWinsPosted 12/7/2012 3:11:17 PM
This isn't a troll topic, I promise. I'm just curious is the Wii U is getting the Hidden Secrets that is coming out next week for the PS3 and Xbox360. I've tried to look up the info online, but found nothing except for the Xbox360 version. I haven't even found confirmation that it's coming to PS3. Any news?
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#2PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:16:39 PM
Nevermind. I found an article confirming it for PC and PS3 also. Doesn't look like it's going to have a Wii U release yet. That's lame. It looks like it may be Season Pass exclusive from what I'm reading. Has the Season Pass gone live for Wii U yet? I know that Ubisoft was talking about getting it done.
---
#3PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:23:19 PM
Further edit, Ubisoft has confirmed that it's coming to Wii U and it being "exclusive" to season pass holders is only true for this week. It's released to the public next week.
---
#4Jack_WraithPosted 12/8/2012 8:36:36 AM
Is there a season pass option on Wii U? It shows on this site as releasing for Wii U the same day it releases for the other systems.
#5DBPanterAPosted 12/9/2012 1:51:46 PM
Jack_Wraith posted...
Is there a season pass option on Wii U? It shows on this site as releasing for Wii U the same day it releases for the other systems.

Wii U Hidden Secrets hits eShop on Tuesday.

Ubisoft has not confirmed Season Pass for the U. Nothing is planned at this time (I contacted them via their web-site). If interested, please contact them to show your support for the game. I love AC:3 and would have no problem spending $30 for some more content.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036