Build a bridge?

#1Sakura_RailgunPosted 3/4/2013 2:36:03 PM
How the hell do you build a bridge? I can only build on a small strip of land because I can't figure out how to build a bridge across the river. Keeps saying too steep or something...
#2Eclypse9810Posted 3/4/2013 2:57:33 PM
You're one of the few on here who either lives in Asia or managed to get a proxy VPN in Asia working.

Anyways, I'd figure it'd just be a simple drag from one coast to the other, and it'll automatically fill in as a bridge.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#3Freelance_WolfPosted 3/4/2013 3:04:01 PM
I'm guessing both sides of the river aren't on the same level. If one land is higher than the other, it will cause problems. At least that's what happened with the past games.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#4pctech86Posted 3/4/2013 3:12:09 PM
If that's the case then you can just go into terraforming and make the land level.....wait a minute....
---
GT - xFGMx Kaell
#5Sakura_Railgun(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 4:10:53 PM
I just had to wiggle the bridge around a bit to get it to work I guess. Having lots of fun so far, too bad I have to go to work now.

Not hard to get VPN working, just buy the game off some site (in my case greenmangaming), they email you a key, run origin under VPN in Asia, register Key, download game. If you preordered on origin VPN won't work because they haven't given the keys yet.
#6Eclypse9810Posted 3/4/2013 5:19:16 PM
Yeah, I've downloaded the installer already, downloading the actual game now.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.