trade depot not working? HELP!

#1RealTidesPosted 3/5/2013 10:11:39 AM
hi
i just built a trade depot with 2 alloy and plastic storages, set them both to import and built 4 trucks for it
but it doesnt seem to import anything

anyone knows why?
i have an airport and added 3 cargo terminals to it as well, but nothing is coming in
#2RealTides(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 12:10:57 PM
bump
#3GreyWolf_33Posted 3/5/2013 12:33:17 PM
Do you make alloy and/or plastics? It seems to work fine to me.
---
http://i.minus.com/i1Z1KHcU7oEfX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/XrY5m.gif
#4RealTides(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 12:51:00 PM
yes i do, from recycling but nothing seems to be shipped out
#5RealTides(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:40:07 AM
bumppppppppppppppppppp
#6Lord_VaderPosted 3/6/2013 12:48:25 AM
It's one of the various launch bugs. Either wait for them to fix it or I suggest you get a refund because there are a host of other problems that currently plague the game.
---
Live long and prosper.
#7ZaishiPosted 3/6/2013 1:38:19 AM
RealTides posted...
nothing seems to be shipped out

Did you mix up import and export? You export to "ship out."
#8RepublicanThugPosted 3/6/2013 2:16:14 AM
RealTides posted...

I think you need another region thats willing to buy. If no other players have developed major infrastructure like you you're most likely screwed.

Every map needs at least one ai controlled city to work with you till others join in. Another reason multiplayer is a bust.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#9DrgnAssnPosted 3/7/2013 12:20:09 AM
You might not have enough money to afford the shipment yet. Once you do it should automatically buy it for you.
#10SenatorLifestonPosted 3/7/2013 12:28:34 AM
RepublicanThug posted...
RealTides posted...

I think you need another region thats willing to buy. If no other players have developed major infrastructure like you you're most likely screwed.

Every map needs at least one ai controlled city to work with you till others join in. Another reason multiplayer is a bust.

Actually, you do not. I I am in a private region with only one city so far. I export a great deal of alloy, plastic, metal, and coal from various sources. From what I understand they are sold on the global market. As to the specific factors that go into determining the global market price, I haven't the slightest idea.