Other games like this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Other games like this?
3 years ago#1
Are there any other city building games like this? I'm not much of a PC gamer but i think I remember a roman/greek city building game like this.
3 years ago#2
I think it was caled Civ City Rome.

Never tried any of those Civilization games either
3 years ago#3
Zeus - Master of Olypmus, I think is what you're thinking of. In the same vein, you can try out Pharaoh and it's expansion, as well.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
3 years ago#4
Ah didnt that game come out in 1999?
3 years ago#5
Gonna try Civilization V and maybe CivCity Rome
3 years ago#6
Civilization 5 is different than this kind of game.

Caesar was a Roman style city building game. I think the latest Caesar Iv was released in 2006.
Sign on GameFAQS... lose common sense
3 years ago#7
I can't get into Civilization at all. I just can't. I understand it is more like a boardgame than a videogame or simulation. But the game just can't hold my attention for more than 15 minutes.
3 years ago#8
Civ is a turn-based strategy game. It's not a city builder. Other games similar would be CityLife and those older games like Zeus and Pharaoh. Civ City Rome is another. Caesar is another, and Children of the Nile.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
3 years ago#9
CitiesXL is a lot like this. Your cities just happen to look very lifeless, but the graphics are pretty sharp.

Quite a buggy game and slows down because it's improperly coded for CPU usage.

Not awful - just mediocre...larger cities though ;)
3 years ago#10
Try Startopia
the game is several years old now and falls a little more to population and building management but it is tons of fun.
psn Alamyst
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Other games like this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived