how do i recieve transferred money?

#1dreamofwakeingPosted 3/5/2013 12:26:37 PM
I had a huge city going and started a new one to make a nuclear power plant and so I transferred 100k to the new city so it could be built. The problem is the money isn't in my new city but it isn't in the old one either. How do I get it received into the new city?
#2jaijasty2Posted 3/5/2013 12:42:50 PM
must be a glitch. The money mush have dissapeared in the 3rd game layer like pollution sometimes does.
---
Youtube Channel at youtube.com/user/jaijasty Gamefaqs jaijasty2 ,Chatango: Jaijasty2,Facebook Jai Jasty,Youtube Jai Jasty See ya MATT
#3dreamofwakeing(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 12:53:04 PM
NOOOOOO!!!! haha ok that what I was afraid of.
#4awyeaPosted 3/5/2013 1:11:40 PM
Yea, there's something screwed up. I gifted a neighboring town $10,000 and it subtracted it from my account, but the city never got the money. Then when i quit, it said one of my cities were not synced. I'm guessing that's what caused it.

I had a practice region to start off with and then i deleted it and started this new one. I think this may have caused it since i used the same save slot. Long story short, Your probably better for right now to use a different save slot rather than overwriting an existing one.