Does DRM affect sales in any way for SimCity?

#11AlbinoAnacondaPosted 3/5/2013 8:30:09 PM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
TheMove2 posted...
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Been playing all day.

Have yet to run into a single problem.

But thanks for making up facts!

I love the game but you dont have it.

Ive been on my pc for 7 hrs today and only got in 1hr of playtime.

http://i47.tinypic.com/143ke48.png

Sad that I had to prove this.

But that's GameFaqs for you.

Congrats, you personally have had a decent time dealing with this game, others have not.
#12UtterMoonPosted 3/5/2013 8:47:11 PM
well with the level of DRM server side crap this game has...no one is going to crack the game for a long while, but yes...I know it has affected me buying the game, going to hold off on getting it for a few months..and with the amount of DLC..I may just wait for a steam sale.

Its a shame though..love simcity, hate to see it brought to this level of lamesauce.
#13Dave_is_my_namePosted 3/5/2013 8:48:34 PM
UtterMoon posted...
well with the level of DRM server side crap this game has...no one is going to crack the game for a long while, but yes...I know it has affected me buying the game, going to hold off on getting it for a few months..and with the amount of DLC..I may just wait for a steam sale.

Its a shame though..love simcity, hate to see it brought to this level of lamesauce.

You will be waiting an infinite number of moons for a Steam Sale.

This game is not available on Steam.
#14Lord_VaderPosted 3/5/2013 8:56:50 PM
UtterMoon posted...

Just keep playing SimCity 4. You'll thank me later.
---
Live long and prosper.