Does DRM affect sales in any way for SimCity?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Does DRM affect sales in any way for SimCity?
3 years ago#11
Dave_is_my_name posted...
TheMove2 posted...
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Been playing all day.

Have yet to run into a single problem.

But thanks for making up facts!

I love the game but you dont have it.

Ive been on my pc for 7 hrs today and only got in 1hr of playtime.

http://i47.tinypic.com/143ke48.png

Sad that I had to prove this.

But that's GameFaqs for you.

Congrats, you personally have had a decent time dealing with this game, others have not.
3 years ago#12
well with the level of DRM server side crap this game has...no one is going to crack the game for a long while, but yes...I know it has affected me buying the game, going to hold off on getting it for a few months..and with the amount of DLC..I may just wait for a steam sale.

Its a shame though..love simcity, hate to see it brought to this level of lamesauce.
3 years ago#13
UtterMoon posted...
well with the level of DRM server side crap this game has...no one is going to crack the game for a long while, but yes...I know it has affected me buying the game, going to hold off on getting it for a few months..and with the amount of DLC..I may just wait for a steam sale.

Its a shame though..love simcity, hate to see it brought to this level of lamesauce.

You will be waiting an infinite number of moons for a Steam Sale.

This game is not available on Steam.
3 years ago#14
UtterMoon posted...

Just keep playing SimCity 4. You'll thank me later.
Live long and prosper.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Does DRM affect sales in any way for SimCity?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived