Looking for mature and friendly co-op/online players to build great cities!

#1coolo_xPosted 3/5/2013 7:34:29 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm currently looking for co-op players to build a great regional area online. Looking for 3 or more players cooperate to build cities and communicate each other to help each other in needs of resources and materials.

I am looking for anything who's mature, friendly, and helpful over age of 18 (sorry I don't discriminate anyone but I'm too old to waste my play hours listening some bs complaints and whining from kids)

Please let me know If you hit me up with origin or steam friend request! Thanks!
---
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough
#2Cool_Dude667Posted 3/5/2013 7:35:23 PM
You didn't leave your info...
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AlphaOmega-1331/hero/35709
#3GameGuy5Posted 3/5/2013 7:55:01 PM
Hey coolo, I've been looking for the same type of people to start filling up the 16-player public region I made. Right now my city is providing Utility and Transportation benefits, but I'm in need of some industrial folks who can provide me with plastics and alloy.

If anyone's interested, it's called "Troika" on the North American East 1 server. Add me if you'd like to check it out.

Origin ID: Stoiker_Kalei
#4coolo_x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:46:14 PM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
You didn't leave your info...

you leave yours and i'll add you =D
---
#5coolo_x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:47:05 PM
GameGuy5 posted...
Hey coolo, I've been looking for the same type of people to start filling up the 16-player public region I made. Right now my city is providing Utility and Transportation benefits, but I'm in need of some industrial folks who can provide me with plastics and alloy.

If anyone's interested, it's called "Troika" on the North American East 1 server. Add me if you'd like to check it out.

Origin ID: Stoiker_Kalei

OMG this is PERFECT! I'm trying industrial city and im loving it maybe we can share resources????? what do you think? what's your origin ID? so i can add you
---
#6GameGuy5Posted 3/5/2013 8:50:58 PM
Stoiker_Kalei, but I've been having trouble adding friends through SimCity/Origin.
#7coolo_x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:06:35 PM
GameGuy5 posted...
Stoiker_Kalei, but I've been having trouble adding friends through SimCity/Origin.

i've sent you a friend request.. I'm not sure if it's you or not but the profile had a C & C tib. logo picture... is that you???
---
#8cballers2k11Posted 3/5/2013 9:22:40 PM
i am interested in joining your game. my origin id is cmattern. send me an invite.
#9coolo_x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:24:03 PM
cballers2k11 posted...
i am interested in joining your game. my origin id is cmattern. send me an invite.

sure
---
#10pctech86Posted 3/5/2013 9:41:25 PM
I'd like an invite, origin id is mainheals
---
GT - xFGMx Kaell