Recycling full..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Recycling full..
3 years ago#1
It says the delivery trucks are supposed to deliver the processed recycling to businesses. I have 3 trucks and they do nothing, what am I doing wrong?
3 years ago#2
If I had to guess, the basic recycling facility maybe doesn't process recyclables, and only collects them? Similar to how the basic garbage dump doesn't incinerate, or a basic water tower won't filtrate. Is that it maybe?
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
3 years ago#3
Not sure if you are genuinely being nice or....
But anyway, you misunderstood. There are trucks that are supposed to DELIVER them to businesses, and I was wondering why none of my businesses were accepting them. Turns out there are custom businesses under electronics and such that use em
3 years ago#4
Oh well my bad! Glad you solved it though, and now I know for myself.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
3 years ago#5
The materials from the recycling plant can be either stored then sold on the global market, or picked up as freight for local electronic factories.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Recycling full..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived