Recycling full..

#1SKStylezPosted 3/5/2013 7:08:10 PM
It says the delivery trucks are supposed to deliver the processed recycling to businesses. I have 3 trucks and they do nothing, what am I doing wrong?
#2Pal 080Posted 3/5/2013 7:32:57 PM
If I had to guess, the basic recycling facility maybe doesn't process recyclables, and only collects them? Similar to how the basic garbage dump doesn't incinerate, or a basic water tower won't filtrate. Is that it maybe?
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#3SKStylez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:19:44 PM
Not sure if you are genuinely being nice or....
But anyway, you misunderstood. There are trucks that are supposed to DELIVER them to businesses, and I was wondering why none of my businesses were accepting them. Turns out there are custom businesses under electronics and such that use em
#4Pal 080Posted 3/5/2013 8:20:55 PM
Oh well my bad! Glad you solved it though, and now I know for myself.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#5Eclypse9810Posted 3/5/2013 8:21:36 PM
The materials from the recycling plant can be either stored then sold on the global market, or picked up as freight for local electronic factories.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.