Too many germs!

#1SKStylezPosted 3/6/2013 1:54:34 AM
Every city i've created i get these god damned protesters complaining about GERMS!

I've educated them, I planted forests and parks, I even perfectly positioned my industrial and garbage at a CORNER of the city where the wind blows away from it.

And still, these freaking roaches are back. How can I make them happy :/?
#2RepublicanThugPosted 3/6/2013 2:11:43 AM
SKStylez posted...
Every city i've created i get these god damned protesters complaining about GERMS!

I've educated them, I planted forests and parks, I even perfectly positioned my industrial and garbage at a CORNER of the city where the wind blows away from it.

And still, these freaking roaches are back. How can I make them happy :/?

I hear ya bro. Crazy ass flu or something. You need to add wellness clinics with busses to your hospitals.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#3SKStylez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:47:47 AM
Whuaat? Hospitals aren't even available till way later! Meanwhile, these sims don't hesitate to raise the pickets.

Kinda similar to how people complain about the first day of launch... ;)
#4nEoQuIcKsiLvErPosted 3/6/2013 6:06:00 AM
I had too much germs because of my industry. Zombitricol was the industry leader......

A zombie outbreak happened not too soon later >_>
---
||||||| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZwU5-wk3Xo |||||||
[[[1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Vr-4, 6-Spd, AWD, Twin Turbo]]]]
#5fr3t78Posted 3/6/2013 6:16:26 AM
I expanded all my clinics and had them covering my whole city so everything was bright green. I also had a zombie outbreak but the sun came out and they crumbled. The cure seems to be ease of access and upgraded clinics / hospitals.

Your first town will largly feel like a waste of time when it's all said and done. I know that after I got on a roll last night my city layout turned out to be crap and I restarted and things were much more efficent.