I've got really only one question about the game.

#1Justice98405Posted 3/6/2013 10:59:45 AM
In truth I've got tons, but only one that really matters. How much fun is the game for more casual players? Is it easy to play it for a little while here and there and have a good time with it?
I hate to be this way, but with the number of games I have over all my systems (a LOT) I just won't be able to give this game the time that it deserves, however, I REALLY wanna get it, I've been playing Sim City games from the start and haven't had one for a long time, and watching the gameplay footage from IGN the game looks to be awesome.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#2colstripcapnPosted 3/6/2013 11:01:47 AM
Justice98405 posted...
In truth I've got tons, but only one that really matters. How much fun is the game for more casual players? Is it easy to play it for a little while here and there and have a good time with it?
I hate to be this way, but with the number of games I have over all my systems (a LOT) I just won't be able to give this game the time that it deserves, however, I REALLY wanna get it, I've been playing Sim City games from the start and haven't had one for a long time, and watching the gameplay footage from IGN the game looks to be awesome.

You can play it the exact same way you played the older games. You don't have to play multiplayer, you won't miss anything if you only play 20 minutes a day. It isn't a persistent world.