Giant Bomb review is up

#1thebeaslePosted 3/6/2013 8:48:37 PM
3 out of 5 stars
http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/simcity-review/1900-563/
#2spraynardtatumPosted 3/6/2013 8:49:09 PM
Yeah it's a great review.
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#3Abiz_Posted 3/6/2013 8:59:01 PM
No, clue about how good this game either way.(only watched streams so far) Isn't Giant Bomb usually tough on all there reviews? Never really payed attention to them but noticed there reviews seem to be lower then most.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#4TheWayOfTheGunPosted 3/6/2013 9:03:48 PM
The game itself is actually pretty impressive. That is, once you can actually play it

I love the new engine. Being able to upgrade and add to special buildings an watching things unfold in realtime is just plain awesome.
#5ShatteringGlassPosted 3/6/2013 9:53:50 PM
No, clue about how good this game either way.(only watched streams so far) Isn't Giant Bomb usually tough on all there reviews? Never really payed attention to them but noticed there reviews seem to be lower then most.

That's generally true. They hardly give out 5/5 scores, and dole out just plenty 1 or 2 star reviews. I find it refreshing. They cut through the crap.
---
"Women... they smell nice, but they are soul murderers" - William Murderface
NY Giants 2012: 9-7. No Playoffs. Ugh.
#6BeefyNukesPosted 3/6/2013 10:13:04 PM
ShatteringGlass posted...

That's generally true. They hardly give out 5/5 scores, and dole out just plenty 1 or 2 star reviews. I find it refreshing. They cut through the crap.

Cut through the crap? You mean their reviews aren't thorough and detailed? That doesn't sound refreshing - that sounds like bad reviewing.
#7EpicKingdom_Posted 3/6/2013 10:19:24 PM
This game flopped.
---
Steam ID: Relentless-Chaos.
FX-4100 3.6 BE | 8GB | 5770 Oc'd | XFX PRO650w CE | Antec 300 | 500HDD | 1080p.
#8Lord_VaderPosted 3/6/2013 10:28:45 PM
Most of the Amazon reviews (even from the verified purchases) and the metacritic user reviews are negative as well. Plus there's IGN in progress review which doesn't sound too optimistic at the moment.
---
Live long and prosper.
#9scalzPosted 3/6/2013 10:30:25 PM
I believe my review is much more accurate

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/663025-simcity/65631027
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/scalz311?feature=mhee
#10spraynardtatumPosted 3/6/2013 10:39:14 PM
BeefyNukes posted...
ShatteringGlass posted...

Cut through the crap? You mean their reviews aren't thorough and detailed? That doesn't sound refreshing - that sounds like bad reviewing.

They're very thorough and detailed. Did you read it?
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!