rotate items ?

#1Fsas_drummerPosted 3/7/2013 3:56:22 AM
is there a way to rotate things to help make them fit better ?
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
#2ZaishiPosted 3/7/2013 4:04:25 AM
Yes and no. If you are upgrading a building there will sometimes be different shaped upgrade points clustered on one side which determine how the upgrade will face, other times if the upgrade is the same size both ways moving the upgrade away and back into place might rotate it depending on the angle you come in from. Buildings though always snap to roads with their front facing it, you can't rotate them.
#3KotensuPosted 3/7/2013 4:04:56 AM
Nope. I have looked everywhere to find rotate plops like the Simcity4 but couldn't find it. You have to use the snap points. Please Maxis add the ability to turn off snap points.
---
PSN , X360 and Now PC!!!: Subartic0123
#4Eclypse9810Posted 3/7/2013 5:22:40 AM
The entire game is based around snapping onto roads, asking to remove it is like asking an MMO to remove its toolbars.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#5DamarasPosted 3/7/2013 6:59:15 AM
He didn't ask to remove it, but an option to turn it off.
#6Eclypse9810Posted 3/7/2013 7:04:25 AM
Damaras posted...
He didn't ask to remove it, but an option to turn it off.

And you didn't understand what I was saying.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#7TheWayOfTheGunPosted 3/7/2013 7:20:28 AM
I found that they automatically rotate sometimes if you drag the mouse in a circle.