How's the game, without taking into account DRM and server downtime.

#1JimdbPosted 3/7/2013 6:25:12 AM
Yeah, topic... is the actual game fun and good?
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#2ob1knobdcPosted 3/7/2013 6:25:58 AM
yes, definitely having fun playing it

with friends it's a ton of fun

i work a weird shift so i've been playing late night like 12-5am
---
Tick off a liberal. Work hard, be happy!
#3captainsquallyPosted 3/7/2013 6:28:38 AM
Played for two hours last night, game is awesome. I love how smoothly it plays, and how cool everything looks. Zoning, power, water, waste all seemed way better streamlined over previous installments, as in it was easier to get the results you were after without battling the game itself. Just overall really sleek and cool UI improvements and more fun to interact with.
---
http://flashyreview.com
Unbiased, Gaming news and views
#4CrissaegrimPosted 3/7/2013 6:41:20 AM
Spent a ridiculous amount of time playing Tuesday (made several 100-200K cities) and server issues aside, SimCity was a lot of fun and it feels like there will be a lot of depth to the region play.
#5Admiral_WoehrlePosted 3/7/2013 7:00:17 AM
I had a ball playing it on Tuesday, unfortunately that was the last time I was actually able to connect to any server at this point my frustration out weighs my enjoyment.
#6bluntZZyPosted 3/7/2013 7:05:05 AM
Absolutely love the game. Other than the server not working for me last night, i have zero problems with the game itself. I also have other games or hobbies I can work on so my rage does not show through.

Honestly all the topics gave me a great amount of entertainment while the server was down.