This is worse than the Diablo launch. Probably one of the worst launches ever.

#1theballer_04Posted 3/7/2013 9:08:29 AM
I was really, really excited for this game. So far, I've only been able to play it about 5 hours. EA is a failure of a company. I wish there was some way to hold them accountable for crap like this, but fans will keep buying their games regardless.
#2iscareu13Posted 3/7/2013 9:09:40 AM
You bought their game.

No complaining.
#3Lunacy182Posted 3/7/2013 9:10:41 AM
You'll have to give it a few more weeks to be able to say that. And you played 5 hours? That's way more play time then what Diablo 3 offered on its first week.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#4MrXentrixPosted 3/7/2013 9:11:02 AM
heh, you clearly haven't seen the launch of Ultima Online or Everquest
#5theballer_04(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:12:11 AM
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Yeah right. As a consumer it's my right to complain. I was under the impression that I would be buying a working game. I read the Terms of Use and nowhere in the fine print does it say, "Game does not actually play."
#6MlREFOXPosted 3/7/2013 9:12:55 AM
iscareu13 posted...
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Shut up.

Complaining is what makes a free market work. Who sits back and let's companies shovel crap all over the consumers without voicing displeasure. He's likely out $60 but he has every right in the world to complain. Quit being passive.
#7ReploidAXZPosted 3/7/2013 9:13:02 AM
The worst launch ever was the Challenger.....

*Boom*
---
R.I.P RARE.
#8goober_t2049Posted 3/7/2013 9:13:25 AM
While this game certainly has its problems, what I experienced with Diablo 3 was far worse than this.

At least with SimCity I don't have to worry about lag after I manage to get in.

I will say it's annoying that the queue to log in isn't the actual guaranteed time you'll log in, it's just the time you have to wait for another ATTEMPT to log in.

It's getting frustrating because the day it launched I wasn't really having any major issues getting on, but now it's getting harder to log in to ANY server.
---
You don't know me!!??! I'm Idunna! THE EXOTIC WONDER OF THE EAST!!
#9Lunacy182Posted 3/7/2013 9:13:26 AM
theballer_04 posted...
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Yeah right. As a consumer it's my right to complain. I was under the impression that I would be buying a working game. I read the Terms of Use and nowhere in the fine print does it say, "Game does not actually play."

Then you didn't read it. Servers can be taken down at any time.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#10theballer_04(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:15:26 AM
theballer_04 posted...
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Then you didn't read it. Servers can be taken down at any time.

"Taken down" implies that they are up at some point.