This is worse than the Diablo launch. Probably one of the worst launches ever.

#51bleedingelitePosted 3/7/2013 12:36:28 PM
I've been pondering over which launch was worse. The Diablo 3 launch was bad because I had to deal with 450ms ping to play single player. But this one is bad because I can't even play single player at all because I can't connect to the DRM server.

Either way, Diablo 3 ended up being garbage. I'm hoping this isn't.
#52ace_two_maxPosted 3/7/2013 12:42:00 PM
I had no issues with Diablo 3.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#53MlREFOXPosted 3/7/2013 1:53:02 PM
Damaras posted...
MlREFOX posted...
iscareu13 posted...
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Shut up.

Complaining is what makes a free market work. Who sits back and let's companies shovel crap all over the consumers without voicing displeasure. He's likely out $60 but he has every right in the world to complain. Quit being passive.

Yup you're right, complaining on a board where the developers do not even come or visit.. Yes, you're right, this is going to work!

Probably just a bunch of americans. ''I HAVE THE RIGHT SO SPEAK MY MIND SO I WILL SAY WHATEVER.''

Actually in a market completely unregulated by any organization, it is precisely the voices of consumers that serve as any kind of check on corporations from continually putting out crap.

But an ignorant child who expects to be coddled by everyone and simply rolls over and accepts whatever crap he's given wouldn't understand a crazy concept like consumer awareness.

Thank God America isn't Europe yet.
#54sneakysnakePosted 3/7/2013 3:03:10 PM
Consumers love anti-consumer policies. Maybe we're all just masochists.