Love this game... when it works.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Love this game... when it works.

User Info: GTAfan421

GTAfan421
4 years ago#1
I finally got the game to run for a little over two hours, and I managed to save and Alt-Tab out so I could post this to share my thoughts...

I love the game, though it definitely has a few things I don't love (smaller cities is a little hard for me to get used to), but overall, I like it a lot. Its very good looking on my PC, although I do have some odd performance drops, though my rig can handle Tomb Raider on max, but I think that's to be expected from EA.

Overall, I think they failed to screw this game up in terms of the actual gameplay, which is a surprise, as EA has screwed up most of their games as of late IMO.
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?

User Info: bob123126

bob123126
4 years ago#2
I agree with this post. I have pretty much the same opinion. I just want to be able to play it. Too bad it's online only. I would love to just disconnect and play this game for hours.
Just remember love is life, and hate is living death
Treat your life for what it's worth, And live for every breath

User Info: theballer_04

theballer_04
4 years ago#3
I've only been able to play it about five hours and those five hours were awesome. This is frustrating.

User Info: TheWayOfTheGun

TheWayOfTheGun
4 years ago#4
Wait, your rig can handle Tomb Raider on max and has issues with this game?

I don't believe that because I am running this game maxed out perfectly on my laptops GTX 660m.

Considering that my Desktops GTX 470 struggles to run Tomb Raider on max (can't even use the hair effects) I find your claim to be suspect.

User Info: CKMog

CKMog
4 years ago#5
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Do some research before you purchase a game. Not trying to sound harsh but its the truth.

User Info: markcsii

markcsii
4 years ago#6
game is so much fun. played it for 4 or 5 hours last night
~~~New England Patriots ~~~ Boston Celtics ~~~ Steam: markcsii~~~
http://i.minus.com/i6kF5k1GpPngU.gif http://i.imgur.com/lOuG01R.gif

User Info: theballer_04

theballer_04
4 years ago#7
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Do some research before you purchase a game. Not trying to sound harsh but its the truth.

Sure next time I'll look into my crystal ball so I can anticipate a failure of a launch like this.

Be realistic.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Love this game... when it works.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived