Love this game... when it works.

#1GTAfan421Posted 3/7/2013 10:35:07 AM
I finally got the game to run for a little over two hours, and I managed to save and Alt-Tab out so I could post this to share my thoughts...

I love the game, though it definitely has a few things I don't love (smaller cities is a little hard for me to get used to), but overall, I like it a lot. Its very good looking on my PC, although I do have some odd performance drops, though my rig can handle Tomb Raider on max, but I think that's to be expected from EA.

Overall, I think they failed to screw this game up in terms of the actual gameplay, which is a surprise, as EA has screwed up most of their games as of late IMO.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#2bob123126Posted 3/7/2013 10:39:00 AM
I agree with this post. I have pretty much the same opinion. I just want to be able to play it. Too bad it's online only. I would love to just disconnect and play this game for hours.
---
Just remember love is life, and hate is living death
Treat your life for what it's worth, And live for every breath
#3theballer_04Posted 3/7/2013 10:40:26 AM
I've only been able to play it about five hours and those five hours were awesome. This is frustrating.
#4TheWayOfTheGunPosted 3/7/2013 11:22:06 AM
Wait, your rig can handle Tomb Raider on max and has issues with this game?

I don't believe that because I am running this game maxed out perfectly on my laptops GTX 660m.

Considering that my Desktops GTX 470 struggles to run Tomb Raider on max (can't even use the hair effects) I find your claim to be suspect.
#5CKMogPosted 3/7/2013 11:23:44 AM
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Do some research before you purchase a game. Not trying to sound harsh but its the truth.
#6markcsiiPosted 3/7/2013 11:23:45 AM
game is so much fun. played it for 4 or 5 hours last night
---
~~~New England Patriots ~~~ Boston Celtics ~~~ Steam: markcsii~~~
http://i.minus.com/i6kF5k1GpPngU.gif http://i.imgur.com/lOuG01R.gif
#7theballer_04Posted 3/7/2013 11:25:12 AM
You bought their game.

No complaining.

Do some research before you purchase a game. Not trying to sound harsh but its the truth.

Sure next time I'll look into my crystal ball so I can anticipate a failure of a launch like this.

Be realistic.