So with achievements disabled...

#1LordPonchoPosted 3/7/2013 10:27:58 AM
How will we unlock things that require achievements? They claim it's "non-critical" but seem to have overlooked that...
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#2captainsquallyPosted 3/7/2013 10:46:20 AM
I'm sure they mean they hope we can play smoothly for a couple days while they work on re-enabling them. Non-critical is a fair way to put it.

More importantly to me, what kinds of stuff can be unlocked through achievements? I did not know about this.
---
http://flashyreview.com
Unbiased, Gaming news and views
#3YodaGoneMadPosted 3/7/2013 11:42:43 AM
The disasters are unlocked through achievements, not sure what else.
#4GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 3/7/2013 11:52:32 AM
LordPoncho posted...
How will we unlock things that require achievements? They claim it's "non-critical" but seem to have overlooked that...

Poncho how and why do you keep buying EA games lol. How many disasters and rip offs do you need to go through before you realize the consumer always gets the shaft with his company

Good god dude
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#5LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 11:54:52 AM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
LordPoncho posted...

Poncho how and why do you keep buying EA games lol. How many disasters and rip offs do you need to go through before you realize the consumer always gets the shaft with his company

Good god dude

Because the criticisms you've brought up previously have never affected me. Nor does always on DRM. Why? Because I'm always online anyways. You tend to take something and blow it out of the water.

And guess what? The six hours I played Monday night/Tuesday morning g were very enjoyable.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6vorpylPosted 3/7/2013 12:52:08 PM
Wait a sec, I thought the game was online only to support the social features like achievements...
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."