DRM drm

#1bleedingelitePosted 3/7/2013 12:39:27 PM
I think EA has done more in the fight against Always-Online DRM with this single launch than any other organization over the past 10 years.

Viva la resistance
#2Toasty_KabalPosted 3/7/2013 12:40:49 PM
If you look at it that way, good going EA.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#3SergioMach5Posted 3/7/2013 12:43:09 PM
just shows how stupid the concept is for a game that I never play with others
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#4Pure_LionHeartPosted 3/7/2013 12:43:59 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/239/JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg
---
No. All I really want...is peace.
#5Mhunter04Posted 3/7/2013 12:45:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0LYKK7b.jpg
#6captainsquallyPosted 3/7/2013 12:52:03 PM
SergioMach5 posted...

Since they designed this for you and you alone, I wish they would have consulted you first. Pretty stupid for them to not have, if you think about it.
---
http://flashyreview.com
Unbiased, Gaming news and views
#7TFHDeathUA709Posted 3/7/2013 1:18:56 PM(edited)
captainsqually posted...
SergioMach5 posted...

Since they designed this for you and you alone, I wish they would have consulted you first. Pretty stupid for them to not have, if you think about it.

Kind of a specious argument when it can be applied to your own.
---
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide
#8IVPaleRiderIVPosted 3/7/2013 1:18:09 PM
TFHDeathUA709 posted...
captainsqually posted...
SergioMach5 posted...

---
This message posted from a Tandy 1000
#9mcxar2000Posted 3/7/2013 1:24:02 PM
bleedingelite posted...
I think EA has done more in the fight against Always-Online DRM with this single launch than any other organization over the past 10 years.

Viva la resistance

I feel this DRM alone (not counting save bugs, etc) single handedly did more damage to EA and Simcity franchise in general than the pirates releasing a cracked game.
#10Alamyst_Posted 3/7/2013 1:27:40 PM
DMR is just there to give games a shelf life. So when EA decides to turn off their servers it will effectively end the ability to play that game. Forcing the next game in the series to be bought as the only choice without stepping back into the 4/5 generation of gaming.
---
psn Alamyst