'Non-critical' SimCity features disabled to improve server issues

#1GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 3/7/2013 1:05:33 PM(edited)
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/07/non-critical-simcity-features-disabled-to-improve-server-issue/

>Buying EA
>Buying an EA game with online only drm

Everyone knew this was going to happen once we saw D3. Really sad that there are still consumers that just buy games impulsively based on a freakin commercial instead of looking into the product they're buying.

Oh well. Too bad, so sad. You can always get your card company to reverse the charges if they refuse to refund your CARD (I know EA loves to give store credit on origin, thats not a refund)
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#2IVPaleRiderIVPosted 3/7/2013 12:59:33 PM
Cool another topic like this.
---
This message posted from a Tandy 1000
#3Bigdaddy422Posted 3/7/2013 1:02:59 PM
You sound like an insecure internet bully, as if, you get off from the fact of the failure of Simcity.

Sure, i cant get on currently, but the time that i did, i had immense fun. Hours flew by, and the nostalgia of playing Simcity again was great. Am i pissed? Yeah. Am i dumb enough to believe it wont be fixed? No im not. It will be fixed and i will get more than enough enjoyment for my 60 spent.

Youll be whining for the next few days, then youll be forgotten and left out, while we enjoy a good game. This is unlike every game out their, in terms of fun.
#4Dave_is_my_namePosted 3/7/2013 1:05:52 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
You sound like an insecure internet bully, as if, you get off from the fact of the failure of Simcity.

Sure, i cant get on currently, but the time that i did, i had immense fun. Hours flew by, and the nostalgia of playing Simcity again was great. Am i pissed? Yeah. Am i dumb enough to believe it wont be fixed? No im not. It will be fixed and i will get more than enough enjoyment for my 60 spent.

Youll be whining for the next few days, then youll be forgotten and left out, while we enjoy a good game. This is unlike every game out their, in terms of fun.

STOP MAKING SO MUCH SENSE!

THE TROLLS CAN'T HANDLE LOGIC!
#5GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:08:14 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...

Except every other simcity game out there has more depth and features than this new forced online version.

Larger cities where you are in full control of the size and scope, terraforming, public trans, and all the other crap they gutted to sell back to you as DLC

Have you even played earlier sim city games, or what? Were you born yesterday?
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#6IVPaleRiderIVPosted 3/7/2013 1:13:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7LordPonchoPosted 3/7/2013 1:22:10 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...

He is. I've held many arguments with him on the SWTOR and ME3 boards. He deflects everything logical with his same biased viewpoint, seeing things in black and white.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#8SquigglyJusticePosted 3/7/2013 1:36:34 PM
You're not on 4chan, why are you trying to greentext?
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.
#9GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:50:30 PM(edited)
SquigglyJustice posted...
You're not on 4chan, why are you trying to greentext?

Your age is showing, it has nothing to do with 4chan and this about the millionth time I've explained it to an obvious teen poster. Its the same as typing something like:

- bulletpoint
- bulletpoint
- bulletpoint

You can use the " - " or you can use " > " or depending on what kind of formats the forum allows you can use somewhat larger periods and other junk.

4chan has only been around for 10 years and 'greentexting' wasn't even around as long as that on the site. The " > " is highlighted in green BECAUSE that symbol denotes bulletpoints, so for whatever reason they chose to make the text a different color to highlight said bulletpoint.

They didn't invent bulletpoints, son. You need to get out more because apparently your world is very small.

And poncho I didn't know facts were 'biased viewpoints'. Okie dokie bro.
---
Guardian Gamer X
#10BufkusPosted 3/7/2013 1:52:04 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
Bigdaddy422 posted...

Except every other simcity game out there has more depth and features than this new forced online version.

Larger cities where you are in full control of the size and scope, terraforming, public trans, and all the other crap they gutted to sell back to you as DLC

Have you even played earlier sim city games, or what? Were you born yesterday?

Are you paid to troll on every gamefaqs board ever?