'Non-critical' SimCity features disabled to improve server issues

#11SquigglyJusticePosted 3/7/2013 2:57:05 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
SquigglyJustice posted...
You're not on 4chan, why are you trying to greentext?

Your age is showing, it has nothing to do with 4chan and this about the millionth time I've explained it to an obvious teen poster. Its the same as typing something like:

- bulletpoint
- bulletpoint
- bulletpoint

You can use the " - " or you can use " > " or depending on what kind of formats the forum allows you can use somewhat larger periods and other junk.

4chan has only been around for 10 years and 'greentexting' wasn't even around as long as that on the site. The " > " is highlighted in green BECAUSE that symbol denotes bulletpoints, so for whatever reason they chose to make the text a different color to highlight said bulletpoint.

They didn't invent bulletpoints, son. You need to get out more because apparently your world is very small.

And poncho I didn't know facts were 'biased viewpoints'. Okie dokie bro.

Oh, You have wounded me sir, i'll make sure to get "out" more and visit bastions of the internet such as GameFAQs more often
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.
#12Lord_VaderPosted 3/7/2013 3:02:25 PM
This game is a travesty and a disaster (not just the DRM issues). They took out the things that made the previous ones fun (modding, terraforming, big cities, cities next to eachother, subways, etc.). SimCity was always a singleplayer game. I am thankful I didn't order the game after playing the beta. And with these server/launch issues for a game that should have had a singleplayer offline mode from the beginning, I don't think I'll ever be getting the game unless it's $15 (assuming EA doesn't pull the plug on the servers by then). I don't care about playing with someone else. I can play Team Fortress 2 or CoD for that. Sad to see they've butchered a once great franchise. At least there's the up and coming Civitas on kickstarter which is a direct respond to what EA had done to this game.
---
Live long and prosper.