what happens if someone in north america joins a europe server?

#1mdsniper7Posted 3/7/2013 12:05:08 PM
Wondering what happens to the game
#2AnonUnknownPosted 3/7/2013 12:05:59 PM
It will erase all your system files.
#3Lunacy182Posted 3/7/2013 12:07:21 PM
Have you ever seen sliders? It's like that.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#4IVPaleRiderIVPosted 3/7/2013 12:15:46 PM
I Like Toast will perish..................

...........in other words, DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
This message posted from a Tandy 1000
#5SquigglyJusticePosted 3/7/2013 12:39:51 PM
Lunacy182 posted...
Have you ever seen sliders? It's like that.

That really made me laugh for some reason.
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.
#6_Billy_The_Kid_Posted 3/7/2013 12:41:52 PM
The game will continue to not work.
---
"Any society that would sacrifice a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither, and lose both"-Benjamin Franklin
#7vorpylPosted 3/7/2013 12:49:21 PM
When you follow EA's advice to just play an available server, you get the tutorial again as if you've never played. This is extremely helpful as it teaches you to become an expert at camera controls. You can click the options, and go back to the main menu to start a new game if you don't wish to roleplay a Hollywood cameraman in this game.

Also, you get to start an entirely new game with none of your existing available regions. You get to earn achievements all over again (well not after the hotfix because a zombie outbreak disaster disabled achievements). It's kind of like prestige mode without resetting all of your stats because you can go back to your original server and your original regions might still be there. The "might" part of that makes the game exciting. It's kind of like Diablo's loot drops. It's always a surprise when you get what you were searching for.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."
#8TheMove2Posted 3/7/2013 12:51:03 PM
mdsniper7 posted...
Wondering what happens to the game

I played on Europe 2 all day yesterday since US servers were always down. Today Europe servers were always done so I went back to US East 1 and been playing all day.
#9TFHDeathUA709Posted 3/7/2013 12:52:54 PM
You don't get to keep your cities when you switch back. So as long are you are willing to start all over and it actually works for you then go for it.
---
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide