No DRM Petition

#31dxb020100Posted 3/7/2013 2:01:30 PM
Go_Blue posted...
[dxb020100 Posted "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you people don't know how the BBB works."]

I think it's you who doesn't know how BBB works. It doesn't have to be illegal per se to gain bad marks on the BBB.

BBB does not police or enforce laws. They don't/can't take action against a company. But they do tally all the bad marks for consumers to be alerted & decide whether they want to do business with a particular company.

Unsatisfied, non responsiveness, or unresolved complaints directly against the business is what's quantified at the BBB. The more marks, the more likely the letter rating (reputation) is affected.

I was responding to the state's attorney office in a earlier post if that is what you are talking about I in no way said that a BBB complaint had to pertain to illegality.
#32Dave_is_my_namePosted 3/7/2013 2:02:49 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Honestly I think a better way to do this is file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau or your State Attorney's office. If enough people do it then it might force EA to take action. But I'll sign this anyway and hopefully it'll go somewhere.

still here, and signing a petition for a game you don't even want

Again you prove how little else there is in your life.
#33AnonUnknownPosted 3/7/2013 2:09:12 PM
You don't need petitions, you need to boycott their games.

Oh wait, it's that asinine logic that's leading EA to put micro-transactions and other junk in their future games.
#34Go_BluePosted 3/7/2013 2:19:58 PM
dxb020100 Posted " in no way said that a BBB complaint had to pertain to illegality."

Read your own posts dude..... you originallyy wrote:
"Where is there any unlawful action on the part of EA? Please point me to any instances of fraud or intentional deception".
#35dxb020100Posted 3/7/2013 2:34:29 PM
Go_Blue posted...
dxb020100 Posted " in no way said that a BBB complaint had to pertain to illegality."

"Where is there any unlawful action on the part of EA? Please point me to any instances of fraud or intentional deception".

Hey, buddy, read what I just wrote and then a post from someone else early on in the thread. And then, if you can handle it, you can read the post following my first post and my response to that post. I swear; do you people have zero comprehension skills?!

To make it easy on you, I will just go ahead and give you the answer. He referred to both the BBB and the state attorney's office. The post you just quoted was in response to the state attorney part. The other part, the BBB part, was in response to the post immediately following my first post.
#36pokefan35Posted 3/7/2013 2:36:17 PM
dxb020100 posted...
Go_Blue posted...

Hey, buddy, read what I just wrote and then a post from someone else early on in the thread. And then, if you can handle it, you can read the post following my first post and my response to that post. I swear; do you people have zero comprehension skills?!

To make it easy on you, I will just go ahead and give you the answer. He referred to both the BBB and the state attorney's office. The post you just quoted was in response to the state attorney part. The other part, the BBB part, was in response to the post immediately following my first post.

How about lulling consumers into a false sense of security by offering refunds vocally, only to switch their stance to customer support? That smacks of fraud. GL with that. Hope no one notices.
#37Lord_VaderPosted 3/7/2013 3:04:56 PM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Lord_Vader posted...
Honestly I think a better way to do this is file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau or your State Attorney's office. If enough people do it then it might force EA to take action. But I'll sign this anyway and hopefully it'll go somewhere.

still here, and signing a petition for a game you don't even want

Again you prove how little else there is in your life.

And you're here why? Have nothing better to do with your life than follow me around, huh? Cute.
---
Live long and prosper.