International Airport

#1mike182Posted 3/7/2013 1:04:22 PM
So I'm not sure if its because EA can't figure their servers out or if I'm just missing something here. I can't get any resources to send to the great work. Also when I bought it in one city then went back to my industry city to send over resources I had to buy the internation airport again! (By placing abother smaller airport in my already crowded industry city) and its sti always sayibg 0 barrels 0 alloy and 0 metal being sent to the great work >_< rather frustrating. Hopefully someone can help me out...
#2vorpylPosted 3/7/2013 1:08:34 PM
I can't figure this out either. I turned on the send resources to airport option in the region. The arrows are flowing from my city to the airport. I have trade depots and tried toggling the import and export options for the materials. I have a large oil reserve in my city with 2 oil drilling sites. I also have a recycling center with alloy. After about an hour of real world time, the alloy bar started filling in a very small amount. Still no oil at the airport.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."
#3mike182(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:10:19 PM
Gaaaaaaah! Same boat I'm in.
#4Alamyst_Posted 3/7/2013 1:11:50 PM
It is a screw up in the game itself. EA/Maxis was aware of this during the first beta and nothing has been done about it.
---
psn Alamyst
#5mike182(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:13:16 PM
Oh. Well. That's reasurring.
#6mike182(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:18:47 PM
Man. I love this game but they REALLY need to make every aspect work. Wonder how long it will take.......