International Airport

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. International Airport
2 years ago#1
So I'm not sure if its because EA can't figure their servers out or if I'm just missing something here. I can't get any resources to send to the great work. Also when I bought it in one city then went back to my industry city to send over resources I had to buy the internation airport again! (By placing abother smaller airport in my already crowded industry city) and its sti always sayibg 0 barrels 0 alloy and 0 metal being sent to the great work >_< rather frustrating. Hopefully someone can help me out...
2 years ago#2
I can't figure this out either. I turned on the send resources to airport option in the region. The arrows are flowing from my city to the airport. I have trade depots and tried toggling the import and export options for the materials. I have a large oil reserve in my city with 2 oil drilling sites. I also have a recycling center with alloy. After about an hour of real world time, the alloy bar started filling in a very small amount. Still no oil at the airport.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."
2 years ago#3
Gaaaaaaah! Same boat I'm in.
2 years ago#4
It is a screw up in the game itself. EA/Maxis was aware of this during the first beta and nothing has been done about it.
---
psn Alamyst
2 years ago#5
Oh. Well. That's reasurring.
2 years ago#6
Man. I love this game but they REALLY need to make every aspect work. Wonder how long it will take.......
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. International Airport

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived