Quit Defending EA

#1schweedubzPosted 3/7/2013 3:04:11 PM
They messed up, just like every other game launch that requires internet connection. You aren't helping the situation by defending the people who messed up. We have a right to be angry. That's all.
#2sneakysnakePosted 3/7/2013 3:05:07 PM
Consumers love anti-consumer policies. Maybe we're all just secretly masochists.
#3cyanide_suicidePosted 3/7/2013 3:05:50 PM
There's a good reason why EA won worst company in America last year.
#4pokefan35Posted 3/7/2013 3:05:54 PM
WHAT, how dare you? Defending EA is how I earn my forum posting paycheck. Look, I get 10 cents a post for this drivel I spit out about how great EA is LOLOLOL.
#5Pitcher4Posted 3/7/2013 3:06:13 PM
Nah I'm defending the customer service fellows that are feeling the full force of this crap.
---
There is a monkey in my pocket and he's stealing all my change, his stare is blank and glassy, I suspect that he's deranged
#6Lord_VaderPosted 3/7/2013 3:06:50 PM
Yeah I mean we wouldn't expect to buy a car or house on Day 1 and be able to use it on Day 9, would we? Wait.. we wouldn't. But this is the video gaming industry we're talking about here.
---
Live long and prosper.
#7KillaBeAtPosted 3/7/2013 3:07:05 PM
Quit attacking EA like its a singular omniscient entity capable of complex human emotion like greed and malice. Just casting a singular blame across a massive group of thousands of freely thinking, responsible adults is meaningless and does nothing but foster negativity and further generalize a massive group of people.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#8_Billy_The_Kid_Posted 3/7/2013 3:07:33 PM
Quit making unoriginal topics.

If you want to vent, vent in one of the other 293043290 venting topics that are already on the board instead of further flooding it with synonymous posts.
---
"Any society that would sacrifice a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither, and lose both"-Benjamin Franklin
#9pokefan35Posted 3/7/2013 3:07:49 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Yeah I mean we wouldn't expect to buy a car or house on Day 1 and be able to use it on Day 9, would we? Wait.. we wouldn't. But this is the video gaming industry we're talking about here.

Right, the general public hasn't caught on to how digital thieves operate. It's like the golden age of ripping off gamers. NEW PRODUCT NEW WAYS TO GOUGE!
#10XGaltPosted 3/7/2013 3:08:04 PM
Honestly it's just a giant mess at this point. They should just axe the DRM until they fix the servers. Taking single players off the servers will free up a lot of bandwidth for folks who want to play MP, and it'll at least let me play the damn game.
---
"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
GT/PSN: GnuX