Great job EA!

#1TrappedInLimboPosted 3/7/2013 2:28:47 PM
While I don't agree with the online all the time idea and the server issues are annoying, this game is fantastic. For the people who have managed to get in what do you think? I personally think it's one of the best in the series for sure.
---
Assumptions aren't facts, opinions aren't facts.
#2GravitonGamerPosted 3/7/2013 2:31:49 PM
Yeah, server issues aside it's a good game. I would have already forgotten about it if the game wasn't so good.

Dammit Simcity, I wish I could quit you!
---
[click here to insert signature]
#3pokefan35Posted 3/7/2013 2:35:01 PM
I did hear that when the game is working, it's actually pretty fun. Although dumbed down, I trust some of the people who have said it was decent.

THAT BEING SAID: It's EA / Origin. Wait a while - let other users suffer and then when the game is finished, consider buying it at a reduced price - a better quality product at a more reasonable price.

Everyone wins.
#4Southpaw89Posted 3/7/2013 3:04:25 PM
if servers were working it'd be fantastic. The times I could play I had a great time. They made a great game but went at the online portion the wrong way and are now suffering for it.
#5CELTEKKPosted 3/7/2013 3:21:15 PM
I haven't been having as many problems as others. That being said, I think it's a genuinely fun game. There are still bugs here and there that need to be sorted, perhaps some gameplay tweaks to go along with them, but that'll all get fixed with post-release patches. Just like every game is patched and tweaked according to feedback.

All that aside, the game is entertaining and fun, and I'm looking forward to people being able to enjoy it alongside me.
---
Inspect what you expect.
Origin: xiOdysseusix Steam: celtekk