All of your complaints are meaningless you know?

#1yamas11Posted 3/7/2013 4:07:55 PM
This game is already a top seller, that's all that matters. If I was in their shoes, I would do the same thing and gladly take millions of complaints in exchange for having my product sell well.
---
This is my sig
#2theballer_04Posted 3/7/2013 4:08:19 PM
It's called being ethical. Look it up.
#3bob123126Posted 3/7/2013 4:12:17 PM
How is it pointless? A company's reputation is fairly important to selling a product is it not? If you want we as consumers can just sit idly by and not help each other make better purchase decisions and not help progress our products. That's a good idea too. :)
---
Just remember love is life, and hate is living death
Treat your life for what it's worth, And live for every breath
#4pokefan35Posted 3/7/2013 4:14:15 PM
yamas11 posted...
This game is already a top seller, that's all that matters. If I was in their shoes, I would do the same thing and gladly take millions of complaints in exchange for having my product sell well.

No sir, refuse bad products. Demand refunds until you get them. Getting ripped off is not the way of the future like EA pretends.
#5ace_two_maxPosted 3/7/2013 4:16:50 PM
They got the money that can be taken away by refunds backed by laws.

Oh if they wish to treat the complaints as meaningless then they risk losing money and therefore losing sales.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#6Lord_VaderPosted 3/7/2013 4:16:54 PM
The only reason it may be a best seller is because everyone got dooped into pre-ordering it expecting a fun and stable game upon release. But EA is feeling the backlash and people are asking for their refunds. Plus people will finally have learned their lesson this time and won't buy EA games on day 1 or pre-order them unless their stable and good. I don't know how you can call that being a top seller...
---
Live long and prosper.
#7ULT1MAPosted 3/7/2013 4:17:18 PM
TC has a point. Why are you people thinking it is worth taking time to whine and complain about stuff that:

1. WILL NOT make a difference in making the game get better
2. EA will not see your post on here.
3. WE DONT CARE
---
DFI BloodIron | Q6600@3.2 GHZ | EVGA GTX 460 1GB Superclocked | 4 GB Corsair | NZXT Nemesis | Vista 64 Bit
#8schweedubzPosted 3/7/2013 4:19:17 PM
http://www.amazon.com/SimCity-Limited-Edition-Pc/dp/B007FTE2VW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362693657&sr=8-1&keywords=simcity

I'm sure EA is not happy with those reviews. This DRM is still relatively new for gamers, but its pissing off us hardcore. This won't be the last failed launch, by EA or otherwise, but us gamers will put an end to this bullsnarky one way or another.
#9Lord_VaderPosted 3/7/2013 4:20:14 PM
ULT1MA posted...
TC has a point. Why are you people thinking it is worth taking time to whine and complain about stuff that:

3. WE DONT CARE

Last time I checked people had a right to free speech. So we have every right to voice our displeasure with this game. This will prevent other people from buying this pile of trash so that they stop feeding money into EA's coffers and won't allow EA to employ these cancerous business practices. Plus if enough people complain EA will eventually notice and have to do something about it. And if you don't care then don't read these topics then and move on.
---
Live long and prosper.
#10pokefan35Posted 3/7/2013 4:22:26 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
ULT1MA posted...

3. WE DONT CARE

Last time I checked people had a right to free speech. So we have every right to voice our displeasure with this game. This will prevent other people from buying this pile of trash so that they stop feeding money into EA's coffers and won't allow EA to employ these cancerous business practices. Plus if enough people complain EA will eventually notice and have to do something about it. And if you don't care then don't read these topics then and move on.

Apparently I don't have that right here on GameFAQs. My topics have been stealth locked twice, I've been moderated (and got it overturned by the same moderator).

To say they don't care about these topics, and our posts - is ridiculous. They do care. Or else they wouldn't get topics locked, they wouldn't spend time and resources posting all the drivel they post in response to people.