EAs back to shilling again

#1_Candice_Posted 3/7/2013 5:25:23 PM
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1473
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#2drointhewindPosted 3/7/2013 5:29:56 PM(edited)
Had a good laugh thanks lol, would not be surprised if it was true tho

Best review "EA best comapny! citysim best game! we love game!" - Chinese spammer
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#3KillaBeAtPosted 3/7/2013 5:32:45 PM
That was a good laugh. I always hated the whole pay for reviews and positivity thing. It doesn't make any damn sense.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#4poweryogaPosted 3/7/2013 6:11:06 PM
hilarious. Yet unsurprising and sad.
#5darkace77450Posted 3/7/2013 6:20:20 PM
lol

I still remember the negative backlash against Mass Effect 3. What did good ol' EA do? They implied the backlash was solely done by bigots who were upset that homosexual relationships were added to the game. They followed this up with a vigorous bot-campaign that included posts from "George" in Pakistan and "Fred" in North Korea thanking them for their support. Bear in mind the lack of electricity and internet in both of those countries, and note that homosexuality is illegal in Pakistan.
#6R_JackalPosted 3/7/2013 6:27:32 PM
Always online isn't an issue--if done competently. Diablo 3 is fine, pretty much every MMO is fine. I legitimately don't have an issue with always online DRM. I'm an MMO gamer, it doesn't bother me.

THIS bothers me. Because it's horribly done, and they weren't prepared. D3 had issues on launch day, but...not this bad.
#7ciraMegaSPosted 3/7/2013 6:54:28 PM
You know that site is fake right?
---
Black