Gameplay Questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Gameplay Questions

User Info: camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade
3 years ago#1
Been playing for a couple hours now and I have lots of questions. I'd appreciate it if anyone knows the answers to any of these

1. Is there a way to tell how big a plot has to be to get a building in it? Or a way to know what's too big (so you need a road bisecting it) or too small? I don't see much guidance on what's too big or too small.

2. Other than keeping factories upwind of residential, what can I do about air pollution? Specifically, once it's a problem, how do I reduce it without deleting factories?

3. I have two cities and both have a functioning train station. Nobody uses them. What gives?

4. Related to 4, how do you know when two cities are "connected" ? Is there a menu or button or some popup that lets you know this is happening?

5. Anybody have a hotkey list? I've figured out to hold shift for a straight road, and 1, 2, 3 for the speeds but that's it.

Thanks.
CARPE DM

User Info: camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade
3 years ago#2
Answering my own question about hotkeys - tons of 'em. See the manual, here:

http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/manuals/GAME-SIMCITY/SimCity_2013.pdf.

thanks to pwnzord for the link.
CARPE DM
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Gameplay Questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived