You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.
Been playing for a couple hours now and I have lots of questions. I'd appreciate it if anyone knows the answers to any of these
1. Is there a way to tell how big a plot has to be to get a building in it? Or a way to know what's too big (so you need a road bisecting it) or too small? I don't see much guidance on what's too big or too small.
2. Other than keeping factories upwind of residential, what can I do about air pollution? Specifically, once it's a problem, how do I reduce it without deleting factories?
3. I have two cities and both have a functioning train station. Nobody uses them. What gives?
4. Related to 4, how do you know when two cities are "connected" ? Is there a menu or button or some popup that lets you know this is happening?
5. Anybody have a hotkey list? I've figured out to hold shift for a straight road, and 1, 2, 3 for the speeds but that's it.