Been playing for a couple hours now and I have lots of questions. I'd appreciate it if anyone knows the answers to any of these
1. Is there a way to tell how big a plot has to be to get a building in it? Or a way to know what's too big (so you need a road bisecting it) or too small? I don't see much guidance on what's too big or too small.
2. Other than keeping factories upwind of residential, what can I do about air pollution? Specifically, once it's a problem, how do I reduce it without deleting factories?
3. I have two cities and both have a functioning train station. Nobody uses them. What gives?
4. Related to 4, how do you know when two cities are "connected" ? Is there a menu or button or some popup that lets you know this is happening?
5. Anybody have a hotkey list? I've figured out to hold shift for a straight road, and 1, 2, 3 for the speeds but that's it.