Ahh MY GOD?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Ahh MY GOD?!
2 years ago#1
So today I installed SimCity 3000 unlimited that I had lying around the house. I start playing and realize that SimCity had just come out, and it being my one day off and all, what the heck, I havnt purchased a game for my new pc yet, so why not? I was in the mood for a good simciy game. So I purchase the digital copy, download and play it. Only to be greeted with "unable to creat my region, try again later". What a bunch of BS. Now Im forced to go and walk my dog. Maybe when I get back they will be up? Yea right.
2 years ago#2
Oh they've been down for 3 days now. Maybe if you walk your dog for another 24-48 hours lol
---
Xbox360 - OmegaSol PS3 - NEOOmegaSol Steam - NEOOmegaSol
WiiU - OmegaSol
2 years ago#3
I wish I had read all the complaints about this game before I bought it. I didnt realize it was a allways on-line game. Ahh yes, stupid me.
2 years ago#4
Are you kidding me?! Three days??
2 years ago#5
The good thing about SimCity 3000 or 4 is that you don't have to wait in line to join a server and play it. In fact, you can play it 30 years from now which won't be the case with this game when they pull the plug on the servers.
---
Live long and prosper.
2 years ago#6
Are you kidding me?! Three days??

NO!!! I've played the game once since release. Tried to play again several times every day since and can't get on.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Ahh MY GOD?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived