how do you create a garrage for the bus depot?

#1metrokardPosted 3/7/2013 5:58:34 PM
i was got a mission and ive been trying to build one and cant find the option
#2darkace77450Posted 3/7/2013 6:00:13 PM
metrokard posted...
i was got a mission and ive been trying to build one and cant find the option

It's in the game. Which none of us can play. Because EA didn't bother to provide us with enough functioning servers.
#3metrokard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:02:23 PM
i was playing like five min ago
#4Freelance_WolfPosted 3/7/2013 6:07:04 PM(edited)
You probably just need to add the garage module to the bus depot. Click on the depot and press the 2nd button that pops up. Select the garage and plop it down.

P.S. I wish people would stop going to threads and posting something totally unrelated to what the TC's topic at hand. It doesn't answer his question.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#5superdubesPosted 3/7/2013 6:10:09 PM
I can confirm what Freelance_Wolf said. I got the game working twice yesterday. You just have to click on the depot and click add garage and plop it near the depot.
---
Blood! Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos. -Dexter Morgan
#6schweedubzPosted 3/7/2013 6:10:49 PM
First you log in, oh wait.
#7metrokard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:43:40 PM
thanks guys didnt know you could add stuff on to buildings thank you
#8superdubesPosted 3/7/2013 8:38:45 PM
You're welcome. Glad to be of service and not one of the people who just want to voice their aggravation on the server issues.

I'm furious about it too, but it won't make me post about my anger with the servers in a topic that isn't about the servers at all.

Here's hoping you fixed your traffic issues.
---
Blood! Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos. -Dexter Morgan