Should I buy this game or wait?

#21KejeLLPosted 3/7/2013 5:57:01 PM
darkace77450 posted...
Lord_Vader posted...
Yeah. SimCity 4 has more than this game. It has bigger maps, cities next to eachother, mod support, terraforming, subways, controllable highways and many other things lol. Plus the mods add things that weren't in the game such as street cars. Mods like NAM and CAM enhance the game by 10 fold.

Bull****! I refuse to believe a game made ten years ago could have all of those features when a game released three days ago couldn't manage them. There's just no way.

The sad part is that itīs really obvious the only reason the plots are so small and scattered is because they simply couldnīt code the game efficiently enough. Judging by the enormous size of all the plopable buildings and how much space everything takes up compared to how small the plots are, they mustīve just ran into a wall at some point. Embarassing really. The game isnīt bad but its never going to reach the epic levels of SC4
---
http://totalrevue.com/
#22SteadyingMeatPosted 3/7/2013 5:58:01 PM
There doesn't really seem to be a point in not waiting. It's not like they'll run out of digital copies, and it doesn't seem like you can even play the freaking thing right now anyways.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#23Psycko101Posted 3/7/2013 6:02:34 PM(edited)
darkace77450 posted...
Lord_Vader posted...
Yeah. SimCity 4 has more than this game. It has bigger maps, cities next to eachother, mod support, terraforming, subways, controllable highways and many other things lol. Plus the mods add things that weren't in the game such as street cars. Mods like NAM and CAM enhance the game by 10 fold.

Bull****! I refuse to believe a game made ten years ago could have all of those features when a game released three days ago couldn't manage them. There's just no way.

Like it would be a first that a more recent game lacks features that older games had.
---
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
#24darkace77450Posted 3/7/2013 6:04:28 PM
Psycko101 posted...
darkace77450 posted...
Lord_Vader posted...

Like it would be a first that a more recent game lacks features that older games had.

I was being sarcastic.