My cities don't transfer goods and services and gifted goods disappear.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. My cities don't transfer goods and services and gifted goods disappear.

User Info: dreamofwakeing

dreamofwakeing
3 years ago#1
Is anyone else experiencing this? I tried to found a new city and send it money and power yet they received nothing. It deducts the money or resource but never arrives. Is there something I'm missing or is this a legitimate problem?

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
3 years ago#2
One of the various launch issues. It might get fixed in the next few days or the next few weeks. If you are having other problems with the game a well I suggest getting a refund. Keep using EA Live Chat to ask for a refund until they give it to you. Or if you bought it from Amazon they are directly giving people their money back.
Live long and prosper.

User Info: Kilaldagren

Kilaldagren
3 years ago#3
I had that problem to. They all Just showed up after a while.

User Info: carporama

carporama
3 years ago#4
I think it's the server issues. Happens trading on the global market. I have one hell of traffic jam at my trade depots because the depot is full and nothing is moving out to the global market. Causes my city to bleed a lot of money. I just hit pause and come back once in a while.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. My cities don't transfer goods and services and gifted goods disappear.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived