My biggest issue with SimCity

#1LesserAngelPosted 3/8/2013 8:09:33 AM
My biggest issue with the game can be summed up with this.

"Arcologies will make a return in the form of a great works in the SimCity reboot. Like other great works, multiple cities in a region can work together to complete the structure. Once a city in the region reaches 58,000 residents the construction of the arcology is unlocked, the region than needs to collect a million simoleons, 2,800 tons of metal, 1,000 tons of alloy and 60,000 crates of televisions."

So, to build this, I almost have to rely on other people who may or may not be complete douche bags. If the game was offline single player, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but since they decided to make it a glorified Facebook game, I'll pass this time.
#2Lunacy182Posted 3/8/2013 8:12:03 AM
I almost have to rely on other

Yes almost. But you don't have to.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#3LesserAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:15:43 AM
Lunacy182 posted...

Yeah, but depending on what the other people are doing, they can make it out impossible if they want to, I'm sure. It's one thing to have to count on someone else to help you, but it's another thing to count on someone else to not purposely screw you over.
#4Lunacy182Posted 3/8/2013 8:16:45 AM
Lunacy182 posted...

Yeah, but depending on what the other people are doing, they can make it out impossible if they want to, I'm sure. It's one thing to have to count on someone else to help you, but it's another thing to count on someone else to not purposely screw you over.

Then don't count on anyone. Play it solo.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz