Good News

#1QuakeMan87Posted 3/11/2013 6:13:54 PM
I have just found out that they are going to add a patch that that allows everyone to finally make big cities.

Besides that, Maxis is going to look into make Simcity 2013 playable offline after the bad game launch

http://thekoalition.com/2013/03/maxis-to-look-into-offlining-simcity/
#2lazycomplifePosted 3/11/2013 6:16:43 PM
Might be worth getting later, then.
---
Official Swinub
#3liaofengPosted 3/11/2013 6:22:26 PM
Holy paraphrase Batman!!!

They say they have "no intention of offlining simcity any time soon" but will look into it.

Massive difference.

To add to that, 21 minutes later they tweeted that it is "just not possible"

There is also nothing in that article about larger cities. This thread is so misleading and full of white lies i wouldn't be surprised if you are actually on EA's payroll
---
I camp to get a high k/d, am i pro yet?
#4Pal 080Posted 3/11/2013 6:29:01 PM
Seriously, the hell is this?! You link the wrong article or something?
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#5QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 6:34:12 PM
It said by March 18 you should be able find out more about it. As for the patch it was announced on a different site but the devs confirmed the patch will happen sometime later after issues were resolved.
#6ogami24Posted 3/11/2013 6:55:49 PM
It said by March 18 you should be able find out more about it. As for the patch it was announced on a different site but the devs confirmed the patch will happen sometime later after issues were resolved.

Your reading comprehension needs some work, Quake, as March 18th is the date we get the free game, which is what that tweet was referring to.
Also, you seem to be out and out lying about the bigger cities patch, as the devs have confirmed no such thing on any official outlet anywhere. Heck, I haven't even been able to find fake confirmation or rumours of such a patch, other than what you're posting here. So either share your source for the bigger cities patch info you're getting, or stop making crap up.

Also, come on, you get your news from a site called the koalition (which writes articles with about the quality you'd expect from a name like that), and you expect people to listen?
We all want better cities, so share your link and make everyone happy, or stop talking.
---
Free, Good, Online. You can only ever have 2.
-DarkPsycho
#7Tha_Masta_DPosted 3/11/2013 7:37:00 PM
Also this.. http://au.gamespot.com/news/ea-giving-free-pc-game-to-anyone-who-bought-simcity-6405088?
#8QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 2:37:22 PM
It turns that the servers are not needed to play simcity, link below

http://www.gamespot.com/news/simcity-servers-arent-required-offline-mode-possible-report-6405218?
#9wickdawg01Posted 3/14/2013 2:43:46 PM
QuakeMan87 posted...

Im just gonna go out on a limb here and call TROLL
---
Karma will come to your house and wreck up the place.
------TimEnchanter
#10darkace77450Posted 3/14/2013 2:44:51 PM
"They say they have "no intention of offlining simcity any time soon" but will look into it."

PR speak for "not going to happen, but in an attempt to placate you we'll pretend it might."