What if everyone chose simcity 4 for their "free game"?

#21Yombiee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:51:09 AM
bnarmz posted...
that's if you can find some time away from bullying babies.

So you mean to say I should stop bullying you then?
#22bnarmzPosted 3/18/2013 9:11:38 AM
Yombiee posted...
bnarmz posted...
that's if you can find some time away from bullying babies.

So you mean to say I should stop bullying you then?

trust me, you could never bully me, you'll have a greater chance of looking at yourself in the mirror and slapping yourself to death.

Just to be clear, Ea will not lose out if they gave Simcity 4 away for free because it revamps a dated version of the game. If they did do this I highly suspect you'll be paying for it's expansions as well. As long as ppl are playing their games they win, especially if they can sell you dlc.

So, Yombiee, how is EA losing when they have people playing their new and old Simcity games?
#23Yombiee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:16:34 AM
When did I describe this being a loss for EA as opposed to irony?

I SAID GOOD DAY.
#24bnarmzPosted 3/18/2013 9:28:36 AM
Yombiee posted...
When did I describe this being a loss for EA as opposed to irony?

I SAID GOOD DAY.

So sticking it to EA (in your opinion) has nothing to do with them taking a lost?hmm.

Or are you just suggesting that we go back to playing their old game? If so, how will this bother EA at all? If anything this sought of re-action suggest further support.

tbh, I don't want a free game from them, mainly because we will probably be supporting that game too (with more funds), in the least keeping their dated games alive...while still selling the SimCity2013.

I just want THIS game, and want it fixed now. I don't need a free game, just a complete working game when I buy it.