Your city, your way...

#1aiRWaLKRePosted 3/19/2013 12:13:38 PM
Even the commercial on tv is a bold face lie...

DISCUSS
---
"After 7 years on gamefaqs, one thing that I have learned is to pay little attention to the opinions or statements of new users." -aiRWaLKRe
#2Toasty_KabalPosted 3/19/2013 12:20:19 PM
And how is that a lie?
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#3MiniToadPosted 3/19/2013 12:28:22 PM
This isn't Simcity, it's Burger King. "Your Meal, your Way." Well, it was like Burger King.
---
Sorry, I spent what felt like a Year off of here!
#4MysticB121Posted 3/19/2013 12:36:06 PM(edited)
Of course its your way. Build a city entirely out of Residential and just give them parks. You will be making money. Give them $$$ parks and you'll have skyscrapers. Some will even be happy with places to shop with 0 Commercial.

Or make a city all one (low density) road. Make people drive all along a windy road to get to their houses at the end...and all the way back to the beginning to work. Put water on one end and power on the other. with a sewage plant in the middle. Only one side of town will be getting power, one side will be getting water. And both will be backed up in sewage. BUT THE GAME WON'T COMPLAIN! You'll be in the green.

Yeah....pretty much "your way" means "we didn't pay attention to what breaks the game. You can literally build ANYTHING. (unless you get too big. Our traffic algorithm can't do much)"
---
Visual Studio 2008 has stopped responding! Would you like to open Visual Studio 2008 to debug?
#5MysticB121Posted 3/19/2013 12:35:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6aiRWaLKRe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:08:38 PM
Well first it's not your city you don't have access to it if no internet so that part is not true, you don't own the city ( not even the game? You are just renting a license to play? ). And it can be somewhat your way but not totally your way, limited in features from previous games I guess you could say
---
"After 7 years on gamefaqs, one thing that I have learned is to pay little attention to the opinions or statements of new users." -aiRWaLKRe