EA's Free Games Isn't the Answer.

#21Mentalpatient87Posted 3/19/2013 10:52:17 PM
I Like Toast posted...
i'll ask you the same question the 30 other people who made this claim.

And then ignore/spin the answers to fit your blind defense of a game so bad it caused the internet to explode. Just like the last 30 times.

You are really just a brick wall.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#22doraemonllh1989Posted 3/19/2013 11:06:02 PM
Toasty_Kabal posted...
But it's not going to happen. You bought the game knowing it was online only.

this

i thought you should have known this game is online only

i hope this gives a lesson to all these sheeps
---
I like good games
#23Terl337Posted 3/19/2013 11:24:23 PM
The "free game" was a compensation to current especially early pre-order owners of SimCity who was the first in line to experience the major server shortage problems in its first week of launch not as an answer, EA/Maxis didn't said they was giving an offline mode and likely never will for the foreseeable future based on their stance.
#24RyonEnvalenPosted 3/20/2013 1:19:32 AM
EA is very generous. They keep fixing the game and give a permanent free good, if not AAA, games. We should appreciate EA. We play games. They help us playing better games. Or do you want to play Tetris again or maybe still playing kite?
---
But its power goes beyond what is necessary... Does one really need the power to destroy everything?
Fei - Xenogears
#25I Like ToastPosted 3/20/2013 6:45:57 AM
From: Mentalpatient87 | Posted: 3/20/2013 1:52:17 AM | #021
And then ignore/spin the answers to fit your blind defense of a game so bad it caused the internet to explode.

the internet 'exploded' over the drm not the game. They're literally complaining about how the traffic works the same as in sim city 4, then proceeded to buy sim city 4 to make it a top 20 amazon seller

Nearly every credible review talks about how the game is good. Some didn't review until after the servers launched and rightfully talk about the server issues that were a problem launch week, especially the first three days.

As those of us that actually own the game, the server issues haven't been a problem the last 2 weeks.

Of course you'll keep your tin foil hat on and still be unable to use any facts on your behalf. #Shocking. Activision really needs to spend their money better.
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
Review: New SimCity
#26GynthaeresPosted 3/20/2013 6:50:18 AM
"Here's a free game, please forget we lied about everything and buy our next game."
---
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.
#27Mentalpatient87Posted 3/20/2013 6:55:14 AM
I Like Toast posted...
the internet 'exploded' over the drm not the game.

You can parrot that line a thousand times, but it never gets any more true.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#28I Like ToastPosted 3/20/2013 6:58:17 AM
From: Mentalpatient87 | Posted: 3/20/2013 9:55:14 AM | #027
You can parrot that line a thousand times, but it never gets any more true.

where is the explosion over gameplay

hard mode: it can't be something that has the exact same issue in sim city 4.

"Here's a free game, please forget we lied about everything and buy our next game."

Oh look another guy claiming EA lied but can't say what this mythical lie is.
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
Review: New SimCity